271-280

Chapter 271 The thief who steals things!

  Her posture looked casual and careless, and she spoke two words softly with her thin lips: "I didn't take it."

  She almost didn't give Lu Ning any chance to defend herself. She only asked her this question and didn't say anything else. After glaring at her, he turned around and raised his hand to call the two younger teachers.

  "One of you will go to the monitoring room to adjust the monitoring, and the other will go to Class 9 to get Lu Ning's schoolbag."

  Lu Yue'an quietly squeezed Zhao Lingling's arm, and Zhao Lingling immediately said: "Don't just take Lu Ning's, in case we search If you don't come out, bring everyone in their class!"

  Just as the dean was about to speak, Lu Ning suddenly spoke. This was the first time she spoke actively after being accused of being a thief.

  Her voice was neither too loud nor too soft, just reaching everyone's ears, and her tone was calm and unhurried: "No, there is no need to involve innocent people, just take mine, I believe you will have a satisfactory result. ."

  When she said the last sentence, her eyes looked at Lu Yue'an, and Lu Yue'an frowned subconsciously when he met her gaze.

  What does she mean by this?

  Lu Ning raised his lips and smiled at her, then turned away and looked at the dean.

  The dean of students was almost pissed off by her careless expression.

  "You two go quickly!"

  Lu Ning's words were meant for Lu Yue'an, but people who didn't know the truth and believed in Lu Ning felt that Lu Ning was really innocent. She really didn't do anything, so she was so candid. swing.

  But they forgot one thing. If they only took Lu Ning's schoolbag and couldn't find it, they would still search their bags. But Lu Ning stopped them from searching their classmates' bags and said such a meaningful sentence, The phrase "there will be a satisfactory result" simply means that the person who framed her will have a satisfactory result.

  The satisfactory result is that the bracelet will definitely be found in her bag.

  Most people didn't think about it or think about it, but Lin Ci, who had been sitting next to Lu Ning, noticed it.

  She turned to look at Lu Ning. Lu Ning noticed her gaze and turned to look at her, and smiled reassuringly at her to reassure her.

  Lin Ci was still a little worried, but Lu Ning didn't say anything, so he just believed her for the time being and would go on alone if he really couldn't.

  Lu Chuan suddenly took two steps forward and looked at Lu Ning, frowning: "Ning Ning, did you really not take it? If you did, just take it out now. Your parents will not blame you, and neither will An An." Yours."

  Hearing this, Gu Zi couldn't help but sneered and looked at Lu Chuan, while Gu Chen turned to look at Lu Ning, a little worried, not about this matter, but worried that Lu Chuan's words would make Lu Ning unhappy.

  Regardless of Lu Chuan's purpose, it was very inappropriate for him to say this now. Lu Ning took it regardless of whether he took it from him or not, and in the eyes of everyone, she was considered a thief.

  Lin Ci looked at Lu Chuan in disbelief. He didn't know how big his brain was. He could say such words at this time, but he didn't mean to protect Lu Ning at all. Although he wanted to achieve this goal, It made Lu Ning feel that he was protecting her.