701-710

Chapter 701 Will it really be okay?

  Huo Jinyan walked over and bent to look at Lu Jingzhi.

  "Jingzhi, Jingzhi."

  He raised his hand and patted Lu Jingzhi, calling him twice.

  Lu Jingzhi seemed to be taken in by a dream, waving his hands randomly in the air.

  "Sister! Sister!"

  Huo Jinyan called several times again, but there was no response.

  In fact, this situation has happened once before.

  The doctor suggested that the person should be woken up and then taken to see a psychiatrist.

  There's no use calling a doctor now.

  Lu Ning was so anxious that he opened the quilt and got out of bed.

  Huo Jinyan quickly came over and hugged her, carried her to Lu Jingzhi's bed, and let her lie next to Lu Jingzhi.

  Lu Ning looked sideways at him, raised her hand and held his hand.

  "Sister is here, sister is here."

  "Jingzhi, do you hear sister's voice? Sister is here."

  She called his name over and over again to talk to him.

  Lu Jingzhi's hands finally became quiet, and so did his body, as if he heard Lu Ning's voice.

  "Sister..."

  But he still murmured.

  Lu Ning quickly continued: "Sister is here, sister is fine, sister ran out, you ran out too, don't worry..."

  She told him over and over again in a soft voice that it was okay, everything was okay.

  Listening to Lu Ning's voice, Lu Jingzhi finally calmed down and slowly fell asleep peacefully again, his voice becoming calmer.

  Lu Ning gently patted his body to comfort him.

  She sighed with red eyes and looked at the little person in her arms.

  She didn't know how long his situation would last. She didn't know how terrifying the scene in his dream was. He was still worried about her safety in his dream.

  Lu Ning raised his hand to wipe away the tears that fell.

  Huo Jinyan stood behind her, raised his hand and patted her, and spoke softly in her ear: "It's okay, it will be fine."

  Lu Ning raised her eyes and looked at him: "Really, will it be fine?"   

  Huo Jinyan came close and held her face: "Yes, I will."

  He kissed her forehead and put her down to lie down.

  "Sleep with Jing Zhi, I'll watch over you."

  Lu Ning nodded.

  He gently placed his hand on Lu Jingzhi's body to make him feel more secure.

  Huo Jinyan, on the other hand, gently patted Lu Ning's back to comfort her.

  Gradually Lu Ning fell asleep.

  Huo Jinyan sat aside and looked at the two people, feeling a little distressed.

  Neither of them had recovered from that nightmare.

  Lu Jingzhi would also show it in his dreams, but Lu Ning said nothing.

  He looked at Lu Ning and frowned slightly.