1141-1148

Chapter 1141 I Love You

  Huo Jinyan looked at her with a smile and nodded gently: "Yes."

  In the silence, he looked at the girl in front of him, with undisguised love in his eyes.

  "Ning Ning, I love you."

  Lu Ning raised her chin and kissed the corner of his lips, the same love surging.

  "Jinyan, I love you."

  They leaned together and kissed tenderly, making the whole room beautiful.

  ——————

  The weather turned cold, and Huo Jinyan would chatter endlessly whenever Lu Ning went out.

  Talking about her not being obedient and wearing clothes.

  Lu Ning listened and forgot every time. Next time he forgot to put on his coat, so Huo Jinyan chased her helplessly to ask her to put on her coat.

  He always acts like a child.

  Once when she went out to play with Lin Ci and the others, Lu Ning didn't wear a coat, and it wasn't cold where she went anyway, so she didn't care.

  As a result, Mr. Huo, who was far away in the company, thought of the fact that she was not wearing a coat and came directly from the company.

  He put his coat on her, touched her head and left.

  Lin Ci was so angry when he saw it that he almost threw a glass on the spot.

  "Did this old guy Huo Jinyan do this on purpose? He comes here to torture us every time! You just don't have a coat on! You won't freeze to death!"

  Seeing her angry look, Lu Ning couldn't help but smile and raise his hand. .

  "Okay, okay, how about taking you to eat your favorite pineapple beef."

  Recently, a new restaurant opened nearby. There is a pineapple beef dish that is very delicious. Lin Ci loves it. Several of them are interested in it. She was the only one who was lacking, and she wished she could eat the pineapple beef until it was out of stock.

  Lin laughed when he heard this word.

  "Forget it, let's not argue with him. Let's go. I'm really hungry."

  Lu Ning looked at her with a smile, got up and walked forward with her.

  Wen Hui and Li Nian accused her of being unprincipled.

  After arriving at the restaurant, Lin Ci quickly ordered three-point pineapple beef.

  The three of them sighed helplessly and let her go.

  As a result, when the pineapple beef was served, she took one bite and put it down.

  "Why are the pineapples so sour today?"   

  She vomited it out with a ferocious look on her face, and the waiter next to her immediately consulted the chef after seeing it.

  It was true that the pineapple was too sour, so I gave them a free order, and the pineapple beef was not made today.

  She really made the pineapple beef sell out this time.

  But it was too sour and Lin Ci couldn't eat it.

  Lu Ning sat next to her and took a sip before moving her index finger.

  He raised his hand and took one over and tasted it.