81-90

Chapter 81 Flying away in a helicopter

  Lu Ning quickly got into the car, drove away, and disappeared quietly into the night.

  ...

  in the car.

  Lu Ning sat by the car door on the right side, and a man sat on the other side.

  The overwhelming feeling of oppression around him was impossible to ignore.

  But his suffocating sense of oppression is different from Huo Jinyan's. Huo Jinyan's coldness is due to his unwillingness to communicate with others and his aloof aura that he keeps away from strangers, but he has the inherent qualities of the Huo family. of nobility.

  And his sense of oppression is filled with the bloody aura of Jianghu. When he appears in front of you, you dare not express your anger.

  Even if I am looking at you laughing at this moment, you actually can't laugh.

  Lu Ning glanced at his murderous aura that couldn't be suppressed even if he smiled, and said nothing more.

  Just took a bag he handed me.

  "Kid, it's been so long since I last saw you and you didn't even say hello."

  Lu Ning put the bag at his feet and turned to look at him: "Long time no see."

  It was considered a greeting, so he didn't mind and just smiled.

  The man's name is Song Wenqi, which is a name that is very inconsistent with his temperament. He met Lu Ning two years ago.

  The place where we met was the casino in Hongling District, F Continent.

  The place they are going to this time is the Hongling District Casino in F Continent.

  The car drove for about half an hour and finally stopped in a desolate and uninhabited area.

  Lu Ning, Song Wenqi and others got out of the car, and their ears were immediately filled with loud noises.

  Following Song Wenqi, he walked around an unfinished building in front. A helicopter was suspended above the huge open space behind, and the loud sound was made by the helicopter's propeller.

  A few people didn't hesitate and quickly got on the helicopter.

  Soon the helicopter circled upwards, and soon it flew away and disappeared.

  This really confused Lao Liu, who was secretly protecting Lu Ning.   

  Lao Liu stood by the wall of the unfinished building, raising his head and looking at the sky where the helicopter was gone.

  "..."

  He took out his cell phone and called Gu Chen.

  "Lao Ba...I don't know how to tell you about this. You know helicopters, you get on them and fly away..."

  ————

  Gu Chen and Gu Zi went to the place where Lao Liu had followed them. After taking a look, he took him home to discuss it.

  They didn't give Lu Ning a positioning device with him, so things became difficult.

  After Lao Liu got home, he sat down and told the whole story.

  Gu Zi walked around unsteadily: "Have you seen the faces of those two people clearly? Do you recognize them?"

  Lao Liu didn't nod or shake his head, but thought for a while and then said: "I was not far away at that time. You can see the people clearly, but the boss followed them on his own initiative and was not coerced. I am sure of this."