131-140

Chapter 131 I'll send you back first.

  Lu Yue'an shook Shi Qingyue's arm: "Grandpa won't know if you don't tell me, okay, mom."

  Shi Qingyue had no choice but to nod in agreement: "Okay. Okay, then don't be too late, today is your big day."

  Lu Yue'an nodded, smiling sweetly: "Then how about I invite brother to my banquet tonight, I promise to do it quietly and never let anyone Did you find him okay?"

  She looked at Shi Qingyue with innocent eyes. Shi Qingyue didn't agree, but didn't say much.

  "Try not to be too conspicuous. Just let him go after you cut the cake. You must not let your grandpa find out. Got it?"

  Lu Yue'an immediately nodded hurriedly: "Thank you, mom! Mom is the best!"

  said Then he kissed Shi Qingyue on the face, turned around and ran out.

  Shi Qingyue touched the place where she was kissed and smiled, then turned around and went to work.

  ...

  Lu Qing raised his hand to check the time for the sixth time.

  Today, Shen Yunci and Lu Zhiqian told Wan that he must take Lu Ning home with them and celebrate her birthday.

  But Lu Yue'an called two days ago and asked him to accompany her to the amusement park to celebrate her birthday today. He had promised her before that he would definitely attend her eighteenth birthday and he could satisfy her one request. Lu Yue'an's request was to let her He plays with me in the playground.

  Lu checked the time. The amusement park closed at six o'clock. Lu Yue'an seemed to have a birthday party today. She would definitely go back early. By then, he would be able to pick Lu Ning home in time.

  Lu Qing knew that this was Lu Ning's first birthday since returning home, and it was still his eighteenth birthday. Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi both took it seriously. He didn't want to ruin everyone's fun, and it was also Lu Ning's birthday. Not wanting to make her unhappy, he also planned to go back to celebrate her birthday together.

  But no matter what, he couldn't compare to Lu Yue'an.

  Lu Yue'an got out of the car and ran towards Lu Qing. She was wearing a pink dress. Now that the weather was cold, she also had a shawl on it. She looked sweet and cute.

  "Brother, you've been waiting for a long time. Let's go in."

  When she came up, she took Lu Qing's arm and pulled him towards the entrance of the playground.

  "Brother, please bring your camera. You want to take some more photos for me."

  Lu Qing nodded and agreed.

  Lu Yue'an looked at him: "Brother, are you busy? Why don't you go and get busy first?"

  Lu Qing was silent for a second, then smiled and patted her head: "Brother is fine, let's go. Which one do you want to play first?"

  Lu Yue'an immediately laughed and held his arm again: "This way, this way, let's play this first!"

  ...

  Lu Yue'an energetically played with him all day long until he arrived. Only two people came out during closing time.

  When walking out of the amusement park, Lu Yue'an suddenly remembered something and took Lu Qing's hand, and glanced at the time on his watch: "It's over! I'm going to be late! Brother, can you take me home first? Lu