941-950

Chapter 941 Dean Shen is Ning Ning's uncle.

  Lu Ning thought for a moment and looked at him: "I won't have time next week. I have to record a variety show and go to my brother's concert."

  Shen Guang: "... "

  People around these things want to leave it immediately, just to be able to enter the institute. It's better for this ancestor. Things in the institute are not important, but watching the concert is important!

  Shen Guang looked at her helplessly, knowing that he couldn't persuade her to do anything she decided.

  "Then when you're done, can you promise your uncle to come to the institute to have a look?"

  Shen Guang said humbly.

  I'm not talking about letting her inherit the institute anymore, I'm just here to take a look, so that's okay.

  Lu Ning thought for a moment and made Shen Guang nervous.

  You can't even take a look at it.

  But the next second Lu Ning looked up at him and nodded: "Okay."

  Shen Guang was still stunned for a moment.

  Is this...a promise?

  For fear that she would regret it, Shen Guang said quickly: "Okay, okay, then you go to class quickly. Uncle is leaving first, don't forget."

  He turned and walked away.

  Wen Hui looked at the two people and walked in with Lu Ning.

  Hesitantly asked at the door of the classroom: "Ning Ning, is Dean Shen your uncle?"

  Lu Ning turned to look at her and nodded: "Yes."

  When the two walked into the classroom, Wen Hui's face was shocked. The expression hasn't faded yet.

  Ren Xi and Yuan Wan, who were sitting by the rear window, looked back at the two people.

  The look he looked at Lu Ning was still full of contempt.

  They just saw Lu Ning and Shen Guang talking from the window.

  Wen Hui and Lu Ning sat in their seats.

  Wen Hui's shock lasted until the end of get out of class.

  After class, Lu Ning went out for something, and Wen Hui sat in her seat to pack her things.   

  Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder.

  Wen Hui turned around in confusion and met Yuan Wan's gaze.

  Yuan Wan sat next to her and looked at her smiling.

  Wen Hui stared at her for a moment, not knowing what she was going to do.

  Yuan Wan put her hand on Wen Hui's shoulder and said, "Wen Hui, what did Dean Shen just say to Lu Ning? Did you let her enter the institute?"

  Wen Hui looked at them and nodded carelessly.

  Then Yuan Wan and Ren Xi looked at each other with disdainful smiles on their faces.

  Yuan Wan asked again nonchalantly: "She agreed, right?"

  The research institute, a research institute where many people want to enter, but Lu Ning got in with the help of an improper relationship. How disgusting!

  Yuan Wan was thinking this, but she didn't expect to hear Wen Hui say the next moment: "No, Ning Ning refused."

  Yuan Wan was stunned and looked at Wen Hui in disbelief.