931-940

Chapter 931: A Fight

  "Write down your address, phone number, and all the information you know."

  Lu Ning handed over a piece of paper.

  Wei Mengxuan hesitated, but took the pen and wrote it on the paper.

  After she finished writing, Lu Ning didn't read it and just said: "Take me there later."

  Wei Mengxuan was stunned for a moment and looked at Lu Ning who got up: "Now?"

  Lu Ning looked at her: "You like to drag me there?" ?"

  Wei Mengxuan waved her hands quickly: "No, no, that's not what I meant."

  Lu Ning turned around and took her cell phone to the balcony.

  Wei Mengxuan turned to look at Wei Yuntong and whispered: "This Miss Lu is so scary."

  Wei Yuntong looked at Lu Ning standing on the balcony: "Miss Lu doesn't seem to be the ignorant person they say. "

  On the contrary, her aura and the way she speaks are completely neither humble nor overbearing, like a well-educated young lady.

  Lu Ning called Huo Jinyan on the balcony.

  Huo Jinyan was still upset because Lu Ning hung up the phone.

  He failed to discover this matter in time, and it was already his failure to let Lu Ning face such a situation.

  When Lu Ning called, he quickly answered the call.

  "Ning Ning!"

  Lu Ning responded.

  "Has everything been taken care of?"

  Lu Ning asked before Huo Jinyan could say anything.

  She knew that Huo Jinyan would deal with it once he found out.

  Huo Jinyan nodded: "Well, it's been taken care of, but..."

  Lu Ning didn't wait for him to tell the rest of the consequences, and said directly: "The culprit has been found, do you want to go and have a look together."

  Huo Jinyan was stunned. After a moment, he said: "Okay."

  "I'll send you the address."

  After saying that, he hung up the phone.

  Lu Ning turned around, took the paper on the table, and sent the address to Huo Jinyan.

  Then he looked at the two people and said, "Lead the way."

  Wei Yuntong nodded, grabbed Wei Mengxuan and stood up, opened the door and went out first.

  Lin Ci and Wen Hui outside the door looked at the two people who came out, and then saw Lu Ning also coming out.   

  Lin Ci looked at her and was about to ask something when Lu Ning spoke first.

  "Xiao Ci, take care of her, I'll go out."

  Lin Ci asked hurriedly: "Where are you going!"

  Lu Ning: "Go clean up this scumbag!"

  Lin Ci: "...?"

  ———— ——When

  Wei Mengxuan and Wei Yuntong arrived with Lu Ning, Huo Jinyan also arrived with others.

  Wei Mengxuan watched Huo Jinyan get out of the car and walk over, and was so frightened that he kept hiding behind him.

  Wei Yuntong stood there pulling her, but he was also nervous and scared inside.