611-620

Chapter 611: Didn't you notice that I was chasing you?

  The two people turned their heads and looked over, and saw Lu Qing, who was also stunned, standing at the door, holding the door with one hand and looking at the two people, stunned.

  Lu Ning became calmer at times like this. After being stunned for a while, she looked back at Huo Jinyan, raised her hand to take his hand away, then took two steps back and looked at him: "Wait a minute and I'll get something. ."

  Then he walked towards her room.

  Huo Jinyan smiled and took away his hand that was still in the air, and raised his eyes to look at Lu Qing.

  Lu Qing came to his senses and walked in and closed the door.

  He walked directly in front of Huo Jinyan and looked at him: "Why are you here?"

  Huo Jinyan's eyes were deep: "I'm here to see Ningning off."

  Lu Qing looked at him and endured it, trying to keep his voice as soft as possible: "Huo Jinyan Jin Yan, do you know your identity? Stop provoking Ning Ning. You know, all you can bring her is harm."

  Huo Jinyan's eyes turned cold: "Compared to me, what you bring to her is the truth. The damage is irreparable."

  Lu Qing: "..."

  Lu Ning could clearly feel something was wrong with the atmosphere when she walked out of the room.

  She walked over with the things, raised her hand and tugged on Huo Jinyan's clothes: "Let's go."

  Huo Jinyan turned to look at her, and his eyes changed when he looked at her.

  "Okay."

  The two people opened the door and walked out, closing the door.

  The sound of the door closing made Lu Qing startled.

  He sighed deeply.

  Huo Jinyan was right, the harm he brought to Lu Ning was the most real and profound.

  He bit his lip tightly, and seemed to finally raise his hand and punch the dining table.

  The table shook violently, and the moment he picked it up, a crack appeared on the table.

  ...

  After Lu Ning got in the car, Huo Jinyan continued to help her fasten her seat belt as before.

  Lu Ning didn't stop him, but he was much more awake than before.

  She looked at Huo Jinyan who suddenly came closer and met his eyes.

  Huo Jinyan was stunned for a moment.

  He really overestimated his resistance. Lu Ning just looked at him and he was a little stunned.   

  Lu Ning looked at him. The distance between the two was so close that his breath could blow each other's hair.

  "Huo Jinyan."

  Huo Jinyan was stunned.

  He was really uncomfortable with her suddenly calling his name so seriously.

  Huo Jinyan subconsciously moved back, but Lu Ning suddenly grabbed his arm.

  He was stunned again.

  In fact, sometimes Lu Ning can bear it better than him.

  He was about to surrender just after she called her name and took one look at him.