471-480

Chapter 471 Not Ugly

  After entering the room, Lu Ning gently closed the door and locked it.

  She looked at Li Nian and smiled: "Are you sleepy?"

  Li Nian shook his head, not sleepy yet.

  Lu Ning handed her the phone: "Do you need to make a call?"

  Li Nian understood what she meant, but she didn't say it so straightforwardly.

  She wanted her to call her home to report that she was safe, but she didn't know the family situation or why she came out, so she just asked her if she wanted to call.

  Li Nian shook his head: "No need."

  No one in that family cared about her life or death.

  Lu Ning didn't ask any further questions, put the phone back and looked at her.

  "I have something to ask you for help."

  Li Nian looked at her, which was a bit surprising.

  I don't know what else I can do to help.

  "Okay."

  She agreed directly.

  ...

  Seeing the gauze on Lu Ning's back and waist, Li Nian was sitting on the bed in a daze.

  "It's the medicine in the blue bottle, and the gauze is in the small box."

  Li Nian regained consciousness and nodded, put on sterile gloves and a mask, and first gently helped Lu Ning remove the gauze outside.

  After opening it, Li Nian took a breath when he saw the wound.

  His hands shook uncontrollably.

  She didn't expect it to be such a shocking wound.

  Lu Ning felt her stupor and asked her with a smile: "Is it ugly? I can't see it myself."

  Li Nian's throat moved slightly and he said softly: "It's not ugly."

  Lu Ning didn't even smile. say what.

  Li Nian threw the gauze into the trash can and took special tools and medicine to apply it on her wound, but her hand stopped in the air for a while, afraid to start, fearing that she would hurt her.

  "You have to tell me if it hurts."

  Lu Ning nodded: "Okay."   

  Li Nian then touched her wound gently. She was careful. No matter how gently she touched it, she felt pain when she touched it, but Lu Ning didn't say a word.

  After the treatment, Lu Ning was covered with gauze and wrapped. There was already sweat on her forehead.

  "Okay, do you feel any discomfort?"

  Lu Ning shook his head and sat up slowly: "No, thank you."

  Lu Ning looked at the sweat on her forehead and raised his hand to wipe it for her: "Thank you for your hard work. Li

  Nian shook his head: "It's okay."

  Then he took off his mask and gloves and threw them into the trash can. Then he took out the trash bag and tied it, and put everything away.

  Lu Ning watched her do this very smoothly.

  "By the way, don't tell my parents."

  Lu Ning said, placing his index finger on his lips.