631-640

Chapter 631: Making a will?

  Lu Ning turned around and saw Lu Bai pointing at Huo Jinyan's car.

  Huo Jinyan was getting out of the car.

  Lu Ning noticed that his clothes were still the same as yesterday.

  Didn't he go home all night?

  Is your car your home?

  Lu Ning couldn't help but frown.

  Lu Bai looked at Huo Jinyan and said in a familiar voice: "Take us somewhere."

  Huo Jinyan looked at Lu Ning and nodded.

  Lu Ning sighed and looked at him, then turned around and the three of them got into the car together.

  Originally, Huo Jinyan opened the passenger door for Lu Ning, and Lu Bai rushed in and sat down.

  Huo Jinyan was stunned for a moment, but without saying anything, he raised his hand and closed the door, but he closed the door with a little more force.

  Then he opened the back seat door for Lu Ning and watched Lu Ning sit in it.

  Lu Ning looked at Lu Bai from the back seat, feeling deeply helpless at his childish behavior.

  Lu Ning showed the address to Huo Jinyan, and Huo Jinyan immediately started the car.

  The address is in a relatively remote restaurant.

  It takes about twenty minutes to drive there.

  After arriving at the place, Lu Bai got out of the car first.

  Huo Jinyan looked back at Lu Ning: "I'm right outside, call me if you need anything."

  Lu Ning nodded: "Okay."

  She then got out of the car and walked into the restaurant with Lu Bai.

  When Zhou Lin arrived, he went straight into the restaurant. After reporting his room name at the front desk, he was taken to the private room by the waiter.

  Lu Ning and Lu Bai were sitting next to each other in the box. Lu Bai had his arms folded in front of his chest and was resting with his eyes closed.

  Lu Ning turned to look at him: "Brother, don't go back and say anything you hear later, keep it secret."

  Lu Bai smiled and was about to say something when suddenly the box door was opened.

  "Sir, please come this way."

  Zhou Lin was stunned when he walked in and saw the two people.

  He walked in doubtfully.   

  The waiter closed the door, but Zhou Lin stood by the door without moving.

  Lu Ning stood up and looked at him: "Uncle Zhou, sit down."

  Zhou Lin safely chose a seat near the door.

  He looked at Lu Ning and Lu Bai in confusion.

  Lu Bai had never seen Zhou Lin before and was a little confused for a moment.

  But Zhou Lin looked at him for a while. In fact, the two of them had met more than once, but Lu Bai didn't remember it now.

  Zhou Lin saw Lu Ning approaching and asked cautiously, "Ning Ning, why did you ask me out? Where is your father?"