491-500

Chapter 491 Demanding Huge Compensation Li

  Lang also woke up instantly, sat up suddenly and looked at Gu Cheng: "Really? Agree?"

  In fact, he was confused in his heart. He knew very well that he lied.

  Gu Cheng shook his head regretfully and looked at them: "Not yet, this matter is a bit tricky."

  Qian Shu was stunned: "What, what do you mean?"

  "Miss Lu did not agree to compensation and sued Mr. Li Lang. He insisted that he attempted rape."

  "What! This little bitch!"

  Qian Shu blurted out directly, while Li Lang didn't say anything, but his face turned pale because he knew that this matter indeed existed, Lu Ning said That's right.

  Qian Shu raised her head and looked at Gu Cheng: "Lawyer, is there any other way? Can you help us think of a way?"

  Qian Shu's voice was loud, and the police behind her also heard it. They only thought it was novel, and it was the first time. Once I saw one party seeking help from the other party's lawyer.

  But the key is that this lawyer seems to have really come up with an idea?

  "The best way to deal with this situation now is for you to keep it private. Since Mr. Li Lang has said that he has never done it, you can only insist on proving Lu Ning's lie, and then find her to keep this secret." For this matter, you can get private compensation, and you don't need to go through the procedures at the police station. It's much simpler. You don't want to spend the last few days living in the police station."

  His words sounded like this at first glance. There's nothing wrong with it, but when you think about it, it's completely unreasonable. But this statement was enough to scare these two people.

  Li Lang looked at Gu Cheng with some doubts: "Is this really okay? Didn't she bite me to death and say she wanted to sue me?"

  Gu Cheng looked over and said, "Isn't this the case? It means she hasn't sued me yet." There is also insufficient evidence and there is no way to prove anything, so as the people who called the police, you can say whatever you want."

  Qian Shu nodded immediately after hearing this: "But how can we contact her privately? We don't know her and have no contact information."

  Gu. Cheng glanced around, quietly took out a small piece of paper from his briefcase and stuffed it with a series of numbers written on it. Then he raised his hand and straightened his tie: "That's all I can help. Remember to send a text message ."

  Then he turned around and left.

  "Thank you, lawyer."

  Qian Shu turned around, looked at the note in her hand, and couldn't help but feel happy. She felt like a huge sum of money was waving at her, but she didn't know that it was the gate of hell waving at her.

  Li Lang saw Qian Shu holding the phone and quickly raised his hand to stop him: "Mom! Do you really want to do this? I always feel something is wrong..."

  Before she could finish speaking, Qian Shu immediately interrupted him: "Where? No, when you have this money, you will not have to worry about food and drink for the rest of your life, and you will not have to worry about marrying a wife!"

  She said and shook off Li Lang's hand, took her mobile phone and started sending text messages to this number.

  Lu Ning's cell phone is currently being kept by the police.