201-210

Chapter 201 Miss Lu seemed to have been kidnapped.

  Jiang Zhou really believed her words and really let go.

  As soon as he let go, Lu Ningxi raised his legs and ran, continuing down the mountain.

  Jiang Zhou glanced at his hand: "..."

  Good guy, have you let go?

  But before Lu Ning could run a few steps, a hand behind her grabbed her collar so hard that she couldn't move a step.

  "..."

  She hugged Lu Jingzhi tightly, for fear of falling to him.

  He immediately raised one hand in surrender.

  "I really won't run away."

  Jiang Zhou came over and said, "Believe your nonsense!"

  Then he raised his hand and hugged Lu Jingzhi over.

  "Throw him down if you dare to run away!"

  Jiang Zhou threatened Lu Ning holding the 'hostage'.

  Lu Ning was really not ready to run away now.

  Song Qinghe held her collar and walked around to look at her.

  This was the first time the two met after three years.

  He still had unruly silver hair and was wearing a black hoodie. He still looked like the same boy, but less aggressive than he was three years ago, which made Lu Ning quite happy.

  "Long time no see."

  Lu Ning looked at him and smiled.

  Song Qinghe looked at her with a gentle look in his eyes: "Long time no see."

  After such a heartwarming conversation, Song Qinghe turned her around by her collar and then put her on his shoulders.

  Lu Ning: "..."

  "I didn't say I wouldn't cooperate. Do you have to use such a domineering method?"

  Song Qinghe and Jiang Zhou ignored her. One of them carried them, and the other carried them down. Up the mountain.

  Strangely enough, Lu Jingzhi didn't resist when facing the stranger and let him hold him.

  Jiang Zhou was panting from exhaustion when he reached the foot of the mountain. His physical strength was not as good as Song Qing's and he was holding a five-year-old child.   

  But Song Qinghe, on the other hand, looked at Lu Ning in a leisurely manner, and did not look tired at all.

  Song Qinghe directly carried Lu Ning and put her into the car. Jiang Zhou walked over with his legs and put Lu Jingzhi in. Then the two of them also sat in, sitting on both sides to prevent them from escaping.

  But after getting in the car, Jiang Zhou was stunned when he saw Lu Ning and Lu Jingzhi smiling and high-fiving.

  Could it be that these two people were a little scared that they had been 'kidnapped'?

  Song Qinghe asked the driver to drive. Lu Jingzhi turned to look at Jiang Zhou and said, "Thank you, uncle, for carrying me down the mountain."

  Lu Ning turned to look at Song Qinghe who was still smiling: "Thank you."

  Jiang Zhou finally understood and joined the two of them. He became a tool man, responsible for transporting two people down the mountain.

  "You already knew that we were following you?"