821-830

Chapter 821 Standing up

  Lu Ning was stunned when he saw it.

  Huo Jinyan was also stunned for a moment, and subconsciously retracted his hand.

  Lu Ning looked at the water stains on his hands and quickly raised his hand to get a tissue.

  "Hey, what are you doing holding my ice cream?"

  Pan Manqing said innocently.

  Huo Jinyan: "..."

  Lu Ning took a wet tissue to wipe Huo Jinyan's hands, but Pan Manqing stopped her: "He is such a big man, he can wipe his hands by himself."

  Lu Ning looked at her helplessly: "Man Sister Qing, he is driving, I can just wipe it for him."

  Pan Manqing frowned, as if she wanted to completely resist contact between the two people.

  He grabbed Lu Ning's tissue and looked at Huo Jinyan: "I'll wipe it for you!"

  He looked very unhappy, even a little disgusted.

  Huo Jinyan:? ? ?

  Huo Jinyan turned around and said, "No need."

  Lu Ning looked at the two of them, smiled helplessly, raised his hand and took another one to wipe Huo Jinyan's hands with.

  Pan Manqing didn't continue to make trouble. After all, it was really inconvenient for him to drive with one hand.

  But after arriving home, she tried every means to prevent Huo Jinyan from hugging Lu Ning.

  "I'll do it!"

  She ran quickly to the co-pilot.

  Lu Ning was very light and she could hold it. After taking it out, she hugged Lu Ning and ran into the house.

  Lu Ning could only hold on to her shoulders tightly, fearing that she would fall down.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi were originally going to greet them, but as soon as they reached the door, a dark figure rushed towards them.

  The four people bumped into each other, frightening the people around them.

  "Ning Ning!"

  "Mom and Dad!"

  Although Pan Manqing fell, she still hugged Lu Ning tightly, fearing that she would fall too.

  But Lu Ning's whole body was pressed against her.

  After Lu Ning came to his senses, he stood up in a hurry.

  Looking at her: "Sister Manqing, are you okay!"

  The people around were stunned and looked at her standing.

  Pan Yue looked at her when she heard the sound.

  "Ning Ning, your legs..."

  Lu Ning was also stunned for a moment.   

  He lowered his eyes and looked at his legs.

  The pain came as an afterthought.

  She just stood up in a hurry, and it was still very painful, but the fact that she could stand up unconsciously meant that she was really getting better.

  Huo Jinyan immediately came over to support her: "How is it? Does it hurt?"

  Lu Ning looked at him: "It hurts."