951-960

Chapter 951 Falling in Love with Her

  "If Huo Jinyan didn't react like this, I would probably be unbalanced."

  Lin Ci immediately came over: "No, you are absolutely balanced! Huo Jinyan probably wouldn't even think about it when he saw you like this. I'll let you back. I suggest you don't go to any restaurant and just go home, so that it won't be too embarrassing when he loses control and knocks you down."

  Lu Ning raised his hand and hit her: "You are getting better every day. What are you thinking in your head, why are you getting more and more dirty?"

  Lin Ci hid for a moment: "What's wrong, isn't this normal? Our Ningning is so good-looking, and Mr. Huo is so full of blood, if he really doesn't respond , that's the problem..."

  She paused, looked at Lu Ning again, put her thumb and index finger on her chin like a gun, as if she had seen through everything, looked at Lu Ning up and down, and then looked at Holding her.

  "Huo Jinyan can't... really can't do it."

  Lu Ning looked at her and didn't know what to say to her, and his whole face turned red.

  Lin Ci looked at her and nodded with satisfaction: "It seems that it's possible."

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Wen Hui and Li Nian sat nearby and laughed.

  Lu Ning raised his hand and gave it to her.

  Lin Ci covered his head and looked at her: "By the way, have you taken any safety measures? You can't get pregnant before marriage..."

  The three of them: "..."

  ————

  Lu Ning couldn't stand Lin Ci in the end. I muttered and went out with a red face.

  It was a little early, so she called Huo Jinyan.

  Huo Jinyan might be busy, so it was Chu Ting who answered the call.

  "Miss Lu, Mr. Huo is in a meeting."

  Lu Ning nodded, ignoring the glances of people around him.

  "Then do you know the address of the restaurant?"

  Huo Jinyan didn't tell her this.

  When Chu Ting heard this, he immediately said, "I'll let someone pick up Miss Lu first. Why don't you come to the company and go with Mr. Huo."

  Lu Ning thought for a moment and said, "That's okay."

  This way, there is no need to send messages back and forth.

  After Chu Ting agreed, he hung up the phone and made arrangements immediately.

  People came very quickly. Lu Ning only stood at the school gate for ten minutes before the car arrived and took her to the Huo Group.   

  When Lu Ning got out of the car, someone opened the door.

  The security guard at Huo's door was stunned for a moment when he saw her getting out of the car.

  Then he immediately bent down and bowed: "Hello, Miss Lu."

  Lu Ning nodded slightly.

  The person who picked her up immediately led the way.

  "Miss Lu, come with me."

  Lu Ning followed him.

  In the reception hall of Huo Group, everyone who heard the sound looked up.