41-50

Chapter 41: Malicious Treatment

  After the morning class, Lin Ci and Lu Ning went to the bathroom together.

  The two of them wasted a little time looking for things, and almost everyone in the teaching building left.

  It was quiet all the way as the two of them walked to the bathroom.

  At the corner leading to the bathroom, there was a person staring quietly. When he saw the person coming, he ran away quickly.

  A few people standing at the door of the bathroom shouted softly: "Here we come!"

  Then a few people ran down the stairs on the other side.

  Lin Ci was a little confused when he heard the footsteps.

  "The people in Class 2 and Class 3 are really working hard. We went down to eat at this hour."

  When the two of them turned the corner and walked to the door of the bathroom, they paused for a moment while looking at the ajar door.

  Lu Ning frowned, feeling something was wrong, and grabbed Lin Ci who was about to push the door directly in.

  "Wait a minute."

  Lin Ci turned to look at her: "What's wrong?"

  Lu Ning looked up along the door. There was a wooden stick supported on the top of the door frame, and a bucket was placed crookedly on the wooden stick.

  As long as someone pushes the door, the person pushing the door will not be able to avoid this disaster.

  Lin Ci also saw it and kicked him over.

  The door was kicked open, the bucket and the wooden stick fell together, and all the water in the bucket was poured down with a splash.

  Lin Ci was so angry that his liver ached.

  "Who the hell is so wicked!"

  She shouted, and there was still an echo from her in the corridor.

  Lu Ning frowned and looked at the puddle of water on the ground, then turned to look at the stairs on the other side.

  "Already ran away."

  Lin Ci cursed angrily.

  The two of them entered the bathroom stall, and Lin Ci was still cursing angrily: "Evil! What are they going to do?! When I find out who they are, I will knock their heads off when I turn around! If we weren't so smart, it would have been someone else." Then you don't want to get wet all over."

  Lu Ning just said softly after hearing this: "There is no one else."

  Lin Ci didn't react and let out an ahhhh.

  "You mean, deliberately, targeting both of us?"   

  Before Lu Ning could speak, there was a sound above her head. She looked up and before she could react, a bucket of ice water was poured down her head.

  "Ah!"

  She screamed subconsciously.

  "What's wrong!"

  Lin Ci rushed out when he heard the sound, but the door to the compartment couldn't be opened. Someone seemed to be holding him outside.

  "Who! Get away! What are you doing!"

  She shouted anxiously, but she only heard the sound of messy footsteps.

  Finally, when she opened the door and rushed out, she only saw a running figure from behind.