781-790

Chapter 781 Don't you know Lu Ning?

  Lu family?

  Why did the Lu family give him a gift and who should he accept?

  Wasn't Ning Ning a member of the Lu family before?

  Master Wu was confused for a moment.

  He only knew that Lu Ning was at Lu's house before and was now at his current home because he was given the wrong baby when he was a child, but he didn't know the twists and turns.

  I don't know the current relationship between Lu Ning and the Lu family.

  I don't know where I made the mistake, but I actually asked my assistant to contact the person and said that I could meet him.

  It happened to be the weekend recently, and the Lu family responded quickly and personally sent a car to pick up Master Wu.

  Master Wu thought he had something to do with Lu Ning, so he seemed quite polite.

  After arriving at the place, Shi Qingyue looked at Master Wu, who was somewhat different from the rumored genius pianist who was unsmiling and cold.

  At least he looks smiling and not cold.

  Master Wu always felt a little familiar when looking at the people in front of him.

  After sitting down, he looked at several people, and finally his eyes fell on Lu Yue'an.

  Usually things like this are done at home. There is also a chef at home who can cook, and you can also check out the child's ability.

  Shi Qingyue and the others took them directly to the hotel box.

  Actually, Qingyue wanted to invite her to his home, but this was Lu Yue'an's request. He said it was a suitable time and invited him to have a meal first, which seemed more respectful and grand.

  In fact, Lu Yue'an was afraid that Master Wu would ask her to play the piano, and she had nothing to offer, so she could only deal with it like this for now. If she really had an idea, she would make some preparations.

  After a few words of greetings, Master Wu finally asked: "Why don't you go home? There is no piano here, and I can't see the child's level."

  Lu Yue'an immediately responded: "That's it, Teacher Wu, I've been I'm practicing a piece of music that I want to play for you, but I haven't practiced it very well yet, so I'm afraid you'll be angry. Let's eat first, and I'll invite you to my house in two days."   

  Master Wu nodded. In fact, he had no interest since he came in. If it weren't for Lu Ning's face, he really wouldn't have come. Now he just wanted to turn around and leave.

  But I've come here and the people here are very welcoming, so I don't feel embarrassed to turn around and leave.

  While chatting at the dinner table, the conversation somehow ended up talking about Lu Ning.

  In fact, Lu Yue'an talked about the topic first.

  She was testing.

  "Teacher Wu, I heard that you came to City A this time because you wanted to recruit a disciple?"

  Upon hearing this, Master Wu thought that Lu Ning might have told them, otherwise no one would know.

  So I felt in my heart that their relationship with Lu Ning should be very good.

  Master Wu nodded: "Yes, I want to accept a disciple..."

  Before he could finish his words, Shi Qingyue immediately spoke: "Then look at our An'an, our An'an works very hard and has good talents. , Master Wu, please consider it."