871-880

Chapter 871 You are on guard against me!

  But Lu Yue'an still didn't understand this truth, thinking that crying and fussing made them feel distressed, so she was still their daughter, so it didn't matter if she wasn't their biological child.

  After all, they had loved her for eighteen years. How could the eighteen-year relationship be matched by Lu Ning's in just one or two years?

  "We don't want to see you, get out!"

  Lu Zhi said directly.

  He could still recall every word she said at that time. Every blow was like a knife, poking their hearts full of holes.

  The possibility of healing has long been gone.

  Lu Yue'an looked at him in shock, not expecting them to be so heartless.

  She seemed to want to try harder, and turned to look at Shen Yunci: "Mom..."

  Shen Yunci looked at her with eyes that had long since lost the gentleness of the past, and still retained the last of his patience and said: "You can Have you left, or I will ask someone to drive you out."

  She said, as if she really wanted to call someone out.

  Lu Yue'an looked at her blankly, finally looked at the two people, and stood up in disbelief.

  "You! Why! Why are you doing this to me!"

  She suddenly broke down and roared.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi looked at her.

  Lu Zhi also came over and pulled Shen Yunci up and away from her, fearing that she would suddenly go crazy and hurt Shen Yunci.

  Lu Yue'an looked at them hiding, tears falling down.

  "Why! Why are you doing this! Did you already know that I am not your biological child! So you didn't tell me anything! Really! How can you be so heartless! Treat me like this! I have called you

  dad for eighteen years Mom, in the end you were always on guard against me! You treated me like an outsider! You didn't tell me anything! Did you?   

  You guys are talking! "

  She glared at the two people with red eyes.

  "You can't say it, can you? You were right, right? You have known for a long time that I am not your biological child, right? "

  So don't tell me anything. I don't know if my family is poor, and I don't know if my family is so rich!" You are on guard against me! You also say that I am heartless and unjust, do you think this is heartless and righteous? You lied to me for so many years! Is this what you call loving me? ! Finally kick me out and let your biological daughter enjoy all this, right? "

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi were trembling with anger and looked at her in disbelief.

  Lu Yue'an now devalued them into being very miserable, even worthless. Her words completely described them as not caring about feelings. , an indifferent person who only cares about blood ties.

  After so many years of pampering to her, she could still say such words.

  The two people's faces were frighteningly pale. She had stabbed a knife in their hearts before they passed by. They thought they were looking at her. She was able to feel calm, but now she was still hurt by her amazing imagination.

  She reduced them to worthless, not even worthy of being parents.

  Shen Yunci was trembling all over, and Lu Zhi hugged her and quickly gave her some relief, fearing that She would faint again.