521-530

Chapter 521: Will Mr. Huo return to the capital?

  Lu Ning couldn't help but smile: "Probably not. Mom said that the second brother has a bit of a weird temper. Maybe he won't pay attention to me."

  Lin Ci raised his eyebrows: "Ignore you and you are still like this. Happy?"

  Lu Ning smiled: "Very happy, how cool."

  Lin Ci: "...I can't understand you now."

  Lu Ning smiled and walked with her into the teaching building.

  Huo Jinyan sat in the car and looked at Lu Ning's back. Without saying a word, he raised his hand to open the door.

  Chu Ting, who was sitting in the driver's seat, suddenly said: "Mr. Huo, should we wait until you finish this semester and go back?"

  Huo Jinyan's hand suddenly stopped and he was stunned.

  Chu Ting also looked into the school. Lu Ning and Lin Ci had just entered the teaching building.

  "Didn't you say you couldn't find Z?"

  Huo Jinyan remained silent.

  He didn't tell anyone that Z was Lu Jingzhi. In order to protect Lu Jingzhi, he simply said that he couldn't find Z.

  "Are we going to search somewhere else?"

  Huo Jinyan finally said after hearing this: "We're not looking anymore."

  Chu Ting turned around unexpectedly: "Aren't we looking anymore? Then are we going back to the capital? The old man went back to the capital not long ago. Call me."

  Huo Jinyan's temples jumped as he listened to him.

  Chu Ting didn't notice that Huo Jinyan's expression changed at all, and he was still saying: "The capital really needs you to go back and take charge of the overall situation. Anyway, if we don't look for Z anymore, our mission is over. There is no need to stay in City A for a long time, right?" No, Mr. Huo."

  Huo Jinyan always felt that he said this on purpose.

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand to open the car door and said coldly: "If you don't want to stay with me anymore, you can go back first or resign."

  Chu Ting:? !

  He was stunned, watching Huo Jinyan get out of the car, and then closed the door vigorously.

  Then he watched Huo Jinyan walk into the school gate.

  After Huo Jinyan walked in, Chu Ting suddenly smiled.

  He said to himself: "It's really interesting. It's quite fun when Mr. Huo is angry. It almost got me involved."

  Chu Ting took out his mobile phone while laughing.   

  He didn't forget to complain: "Isn't it just for Miss Lu? Mr. Huo is really not honest enough."

  ...

  When Huo Jinyan walked up, he happened to see Lu Ning and Lin Ci entering the classroom.

  He paused and sighed slightly.

  And Class Nine exploded.

  Lu Ning went in carrying the trophy and was so excited when he saw the trophy.

  "Sister Ning! Is this the N1 trophy? I'm so proud!"

  "It's sparkling! It's so pretty!"

  "Take a photo together! Take a photo together, Sister Ning, take a photo with us!"