1131-1140

Chapter 1131: Are you used to it?
  "Then thank you for your hard work, Mrs. Huo."

  The corner of her lips curled up slightly. Lu Ning looked at him and said softly: "Go to sleep~ Go to sleep~ My dear baby~"

  Huo Jinyan suddenly opened his eyes and looked at her, Lu Ning He smiled and stopped singing.

  She didn't know many lullabies.

  Huo Jinyan pulled her down like punishment, then held her in his arms, closed his eyes and said, "Change."

  Lu Ning curled her lips and thought for a moment.

  Finally, she sang an English song that she had heard before. The song was full of obscure expressions of love.

  The last sentence was - [I love you]

  After she finished singing softly, she looked up and saw that Huo Jinyan had fallen asleep.

  She curved her lips and smiled, raised her chin, kissed his chin gently, and said softly: "I love you~"

  "Good night~"

  Then she nestled into his arms and slowly closed her eyes.

  ————

  Although Huo Jinyan did not touch her that night and was quite well-behaved.

  But Lu Ning realized a truth deeply.

  Eating meat before a wedding is definitely an unwise choice, which is sad.

  She didn't need to be busy with the wedding. Huo Jinyan was busy with the wedding.

  But every time he came back, he would have various reasons to coax her.

  Every time she looked at her aggrievedly and said that she was depressed to the limit.

  So before Lu Ning had time to count the days, Huo Jinyan had already achieved the bathtub fun he longed for.

  Lu Ning found it strange why he was so energetic every time he woke up the next day. She felt like she had to sleep for a whole day before she could rest.

  But then the rest time became shorter and shorter.

  Maybe... you're used to it?

  Their wedding was a month later. During this month, Lu Ning didn't know how he got here. He slept and woke up every day, either unable to see the sun or the moon.

  This is all thanks to the beast Huo Jinyan.   

  Two days before the wedding, Lu Ning received a project report from the institute and worked in the workshop on the third floor.

  When Huo Jinyan came back, he couldn't find anyone around, so he went to the third floor to look for her.

  Sure enough, I found someone in the workplace.

  He walked over and bent over to kiss her, then stood beside her and looked at her: "What are you doing?"

  Lu Ning looked at the computer screen: "The institute's new project, let me see the data."

  Huo Jinyan frowned slightly "We have a wedding the day after tomorrow, why do they still give you so much work?"

  Lu Ning laughed out loud and turned to look at him.

  "There is a lot of work, that is, there are some uncertain data today. Let me take a look. It will be quick."

  Huo Jinyan leaned over and said, "How quick."

  Lu Ning raised his hand and pinched his ear.

  He turned his head and kissed her suddenly, then turned around and walked out successfully.

  Lu Ning was stunned, smiled helplessly, and continued to look at the data in front of him seriously.

  Huo Jinyan came back after a while, holding a plate of fruit and placing it next to Lu Ning's hand.

  "Are you okay yet?"

  He took a cherry and stuffed it into Lu Ning's mouth.

  Lu Ning took advantage of the situation and responded vaguely.

  "Come on, let me confirm again."

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand to her mouth, caught the core she spit out, and threw it into the trash can naturally.

  Lu Ning was sitting there looking at things and changing data, and he was feeding him next to him.

  About twenty minutes later, Lu Ning finished, stretched happily, turned around and threw herself into his arms.

  Huo Jinyan hugged her with a smile, touched her hair with his fingers, and asked gently: "What did you do at home today?"

Chapter 1132 Do you know what moderation is?

  He is like an old father coming home and asking his daughter what she played.