311-320

Chapter 311 Camera?

  After dinner, Lu Qing answered the phone and left. Lu Ning and Lin Ci took Lu Jingzhi for a walk.

  The three of them got bored and went home.

  Lin Ci followed Lu Ning and wanted to ask her where he was taking her on Friday.

  Lu Ning locked her directly into Lu Jingzhi's room and went to work on the questions with Lu Jingzhi.

  Lu Ning was cleaning the living room with a chicken feather blanket.

  Standing behind the sofa, Lu Ning looked at a porcelain vase on the table.

  He leaned on the sofa and looked at it again and again, then stepped forward and picked it up directly.

  How did the teacher identify porcelain?

  Lu Ning looked at it carefully and took a general look. The more he looked, the more confused he became. Finally, he took out his mobile phone, took a few photos and sent them to someone.

  When he finally put his phone away, he looked up and saw a painting on the wall. Lu Ning took out his phone again, took a photo of the painting and sent it to him at the same time.

  After placing the vases, Lu Ning continued to clean the room.

  When I scanned the wall of the restaurant, I seemed to see something special.

  Lu Ning stood by the wall and looked up at a small dot at the top.

  The more I looked at it, the more suspicious it became.

  Lu Ning directly raised his hand and moved two chairs, stacked them together, and climbed up.

  He lay on the wall and looked at it, and finally raised his hand to pull off the suspicious dot.

  Putting it in his hand and looking at it, Lu Ning frowned.

  Camera? !

  Lu Ning took a closer look and saw that the camera was indeed correct.

  She stood high and turned her head to look down at her position.

  The location is facing the direction of the dining table.

  Who installed this camera? Even pretending to be so secretive, it doesn't look like a member of the family is pretending.

  The first thing Lu Ning thought of was the black car.

  If it is...

  "Ning Ning! Your brother is crazy!"

  "Sister!"   

  The two people shouted and rushed out. Lin Ci was turning around to look for someone when he bumped into the two benches Lu Ning had set up. Lu Ning almost fell off.

  Lin Ci and Lu Jingzhi were shocked.

  Fortunately, Lu Ning grabbed the corner of the wall to stabilize himself.

  "Sister Xiaoci! Be careful!"

  Lu Jingzhi grabbed the bottom bench and shouted with lingering fear after seeing Lu Ning stabilize himself.

  Lin Ci was startled by the roar. It was the first time he saw the little guy like this, shouting at someone so loudly.

  Lin Ci himself felt a little guilty: "I was wrong, Ning Ning, are you okay?"