791-800

Chapter 791 Quite Qualified

  Originally Shi Qingyue had given up, but Lu Yuean persisted.

  So they sent people a few more things to show their goodwill, and Master Wu suddenly contacted them over there.

  After meeting for dinner and chatting several more times, Master Wu asked to watch Lu Yue'an play the piano.

  Originally, things were impossible, but now they suddenly became possible. Shi Qingyue was a little confused, but later she figured it out.

  No matter how great an artist is, he has to eat.

  If he accepts Lu Yue'an, the Lu family will definitely benefit him a lot in the future. He is a master and has seen so many things in this world. This must be clear.

  So Shi Qingyue was relieved.

  This time Master Wu was coming to the house, even the old man was alarmed.

  I also had people prepare it early, waiting for Master Wu to arrive.

  This was the first time that Shi Qingyue saw the old man smiling at Lu Yue'an and asking her to behave well.

  Lu Yue'an also prepared in this way, but she was a little worried in her heart. She didn't know what Master Wu's judging criteria was and whether she had practiced these songs well enough.

  Lu Chuan is also back, and the family is waiting for Master Wu's arrival.

  Lu Chuan went out to greet Master Wu when he came, and took him to see the old man after he came in.

  The old man was stunned for a moment when he saw Master Wu, but he quickly came to his senses and greeted him.

  Master Wu also greeted them with a smile.

  "Teacher, please sit down."

  Shi Qingyue quickly asked Master Wu to sit down. Master Wu sat down in response. After greeting the old man for a few words, he looked at Lu Yue'an and said, "Nothing, let's listen to the child play the piano first. Let's do it."

  Shi Qingyue nodded: "Okay, okay, Master Wu."

  Then she patted Lu Yue'an. Lu Yue'an smiled and then turned around and sat on the piano bench, placing her fingers on the keys.

  He took a deep breath nervously and finally pressed the keys with his fingers.   

  The piano sound came out melodiously, and it could be heard that it was still a bit unsmooth, but it could also be seen that Lu Yue'an had been practicing hard recently. She had never played such a smooth piece before.

  Master Wu couldn't help frowning as he listened, but then his brows slowly relaxed, and he raised his hand to touch the teacup in front of him and took a sip of water.

  There was nothing visible on his face, and it was impossible to tell whether he was satisfied or dissatisfied.

  Shi Qingyue and Lu Chuan kept observing Master Wu's expression, but they couldn't tell anything after looking at it for a long time.

  After Lu Yue'an finished her song, Lu Chuan and Shi Qingyue immediately clapped to support her.

  Lu Yue'an smiled, turned a little pale, and looked at Master Wu nervously.

  Master Wu suppressed his inner thoughts, smiled and said, "Yes, the child is quite qualified."

  Lu Yue'an immediately breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, and Shi Qingyue looked at Master Wu in surprise.