231-240

Chapter 231 Step on

  The people behind them all caught up, and Lu Ning and the others leisurely high-fived Gu Zi to celebrate after completing the task.

  Gu Zi stood at the end of the shelf waiting for the two people.

  Lu Ning and Gu Chen moved very quickly. While the two groups catching up were still doing the second question, Lu Ning had already started doing the thirtieth question.

  Everyone was confused as they watched Lu Ning do the questions quickly with confusion.

  "Why does it feel like she is writing blindly, but it doesn't look like she is writing blindly."

  Because Lu Ning and the others were in the innermost runway, it was difficult to see clearly what their questions were, and they could only rely on observing Lu Ning's expression and demeanor.

  Gu Chen didn't say anything during the whole process. Only Lu Ning read and answered the questions seriously, so it was definitely not Gu Zi who was telling the answers.

  Lu Ning was doing the questions alone, and she didn't seem confused at all. She read the questions carefully and quickly wrote down the answers, as if she didn't need to think.

  "Is this Lu Ning? That scumbag Lu Ning? Is there another Lu Ning in their class?"

  No matter how you look at it, he doesn't look like a scumbag.

  Lu Ning quickly finished all the questions under the stunned gazes of the people around him. Not only the people around him were confused, but also the contestants behind him.

  Compared with Lu Ning, this is the level where they are most likely to turn defeat into victory, because they are both good at studying, but Lu Ning's results are hard to describe.

  But now...Lu Ning has finished all the questions!

  Now I can only pray that she was writing blindly and did not answer the questions correctly.

  ...

  Lu Yue'an and Lu Qing met Lu Chuan at the next level after completing the previous level.

  The three people discussed it and gave Lu Chuan the task of assembling the toy gun.

  Neither Lu Qing nor Lu Yue'an had ever played with this kind of toy gun, but Lu Chuan said he knew something about it.

  The two of them stood under the shelf. Lu Yue'an raised his eyes and glanced at the first few questions. They were not too difficult.

  She turned to look at Lu Qing and whispered: "Brother, can I be like Sister Ning? You haven't been like that for a long time..." Before

  she could finish her words, Lu Qing had already squatted down.

  "Come up."   

  Lu Yue'an immediately smiled and straddled Lu Qing's shoulders.

  Watching them slowly catch up, the voices of whispers never weakened.

  "She wants to imitate Lu Ning to the end."

  "Isn't that right? The last level was to imitate Lu Ning and the others, but it failed. She doesn't have the skills like others, so she might as well do well and maybe be faster and not be so behind. ."

  "I can't help it, people are so caring."

  "Hey, you guys say, Lu Yue'an is obviously the biggest winner. She has status and wealth that she didn't have before. Why is it that she can't get along with Lu Ning and insists on imitating her? ."