511-520

Chapter 511 He must know.

  Does he know or not?

  I wonder why the pistol was sent to him?

  I know why they just sent me a pistol again!

  If he knew, shouldn't he come over and kill himself with this gun?

  why why!

  Huo Qi stood up suddenly in panic and walked back and forth in the room.

  His face was very pale and there was sweat on his forehead.

  "Second Master..."

  His subordinates called several times to no avail. It was as if he couldn't hear anything.

  Huo Qi looked tense. He was muttering something in a low voice as if he was stunned. His expression changed again and again as he walked around.

  The men were so frightened that they stood aside and did not dare to speak, hesitating whether to call a doctor.

  At this time, Huo Qi suddenly said: "Come here!"

  His men were stunned.

  "Mobile phone! Bring the phone! Hurry!"

  His subordinates quickly took out the phone and handed it to him.

  Huo Qi took the phone and opened it with trembling hands, but he didn't dare to call anyone.

  Call the old man?

  Does the old man know it or not?

  If you don't know, wouldn't you just say it yourself?

  If I knew, would it still be useful to call?

  Huo Qi moved his fingers at the top of the screen, looking at the phone numbers in the address book. He didn't know who he was going to call, what he was going to say, what he was going to do...

  Huo Qi hesitated, and finally his heart suddenly crossed, and he looked up Ceiling, his eyes felt dizzy, but he stood firm and finally dialed out the phone and called Huo Jinyan.

  Every voice on the phone seemed to hit Huo Qi's heart. His heart was beating very fast. He didn't know whether Huo Jinyan believed such words and methods.

  But after waiting for a while, a mechanical female voice came from the phone: "Sorry, the number you dialed cannot be connected..."

  Huo Qi was stunned, the sweat on his face fell on the carpet, and the mobile phone in his hand followed closely. He slipped and fell on the carpet.

  Huo Qi looked like he was facing a formidable enemy and fell limply on the sofa.

  "It's over, it's over, he knows, he must know."

  The subordinates looked at Huo Qi and began to feel worried.

  Listening to his words, my back felt even colder.   

  If Huo Jinyan knew, then these people...

  He didn't even dare to think carefully about whether they could survive with Huo Jinyan's methods...

  Huo Qi suddenly fell down and sat on the carpet, He fumbled for the dropped phone and dialed the number again with trembling hands.

  "Jin Yan..."

  "Sorry, the number you dialed cannot be connected..."

  Huo Qi continued to call.

  "Answer the phone! Answer the phone!"