Vampire AU (Karasuno)

Hinata- Being smol and full of energy yet still awkward, he'd jump on top of you, easing his fangs into your neck, but after about 10 seconds he'd be like "uhhh am I hurting you??"

Kageyama- The tol awkward birb he is, he'd carry you princess-style to a bed or couch and then ask you where you'd like to be bitten. Then when you answered his fangs would slip and he'd profusely apologize and quickly walk away.

Tsukishima- He'd grab you, throw you down on the bed, crawl on top of you seductively, and swiftly bite your neck, making sure you were still comfortable 'cuz he's nice sometimes.

Yamaguchi- He'd talk to you and as the conversation was starting to turn dry, he'd muster up his courage and push you down on the floor, making his way on top of you. After you grasped what was happening you pull down your sleeve and give him a clear shot as he smoothly bites down on your skin.

Tanaka- He'd chase you around, tiring you out so he could easily pin you down after. When you run out of energy he'd taunt you with his fangs, making you crave them even more and as he pushs the hair out of your face, and finally, he'd do what you wanted.

Nishinoya- He'd jump on your back, pulling you down to the floor. As you were both on the floor he'd somehow position himself on your legs, his head resting on your stomache, causing you to quiver. He feels your movement and crawls up to meet your face, smiling at you before diving for your neck.

Asahi- He'd be uncomfortable biting you, as it can get kind of awkward sometimes. After assuring him that you were fine with it (multiple times) he finally agrees and you urge him to take you up to his room, as it's a more private location. When in his room, he slides your sleeve over so it doesn't get stained, and he slowly, sweetly, bites down.

Daichi- He'd get your consent before committing to biting and after getting it, he'd go all out, slamming you against the wall. From the shock of your sudden impact, your body loses feeling and you slide into his arms, where he then catches you and carries you over to lay down, promising you he'd be back to finish later after you felt better.

Suga- Being the sweet angel cinnamon roll he is, he'd know all your sweet spots and know exactly how comfortable you felt. Taking advantage of this, he'd pin you against the wall in the perfect way, making you want his fangs even more. After dragging his game out until you were ready to claw his shirt off, he goes in for your favorite spot, right above your left shoulder. With this pleasureful experience, he'd slowly brush the hair out of your eyes and kiss the bite marks on your neck, being careful so as to not hurt you.