Suga (special) One-shot

"Okay," Suga started. "So I'm going to have you read a sentence, and where there's a blank, you say 'blank.' I'll then fill in the blank with the first word that comes to my mind. Sound good?"

   "Yep!" you agreed, eager to start.

   Suga always had weird homework, but this was one of the few times you had been allowed to assist in it, and wow it sounded fun.

   "First sentence!" you stated. "Blank are real."

   "Aliens, as to quote Oikawa," he laughed.

   "Next sentence!" you continued, laughing along with your boyfriend. "I blank you."

   "Love," he cooed, ruffling your hair.

   "Awww! Third sentence now!" you exclaimed, your face still a tint of pink from his last fill-in. "Blank is the best."

   "(Name)," he whispered, gripping your hand in his free one. You couldn't tell what it was, but he was fumbling with something in his pocket.

   "Last sentence! Will you blank me."

   "Marry," Suga said, getting on his knee. "Will you marry me, (Name)?"

   Tears welling up in your eyes, you frantically nodded your head. You got down to his level and threw yourself around him, crying tears of joy into his shirt.

   "I love you," he promised.

   "I love you too," you cried. "I love you so much."

-

okay so this was originally supposed to be an IwaOi one-shot (or multi chapter fic) because I can totally see this happening between them but then I remembered that Suga would totally do it too sooo... I like Suga more oops