Karasuno Reader Poly One-shot (alternate ending)

"Tada~shi I love it! It must be that artist flair you have!" you exclaimed. Your sudden outburst of affection was quickly diminished by the eleven sets of glaring eyes around you however.

   "What?" Sugawara simply asked, eyes staring directly at you.

   "And what was wrong with out picks?" Daichi questioned, his appearance very similar to that of Sugawara currently.

Asahi was past the point of functional right now, so Noya and the other second years had kindly taken him "out for a walk". With only the two of the third years and the first years left, you felt rather cornered.

"N-nothing was wrong!!" you quickly exclaimed, panic rising in your voice. The last time they had gotten you to themselves... dear lord.

   "But that's not what you seem to have just shown..." Suga chided, shaking his head at you.

   "Exactly... do you favor the younger ones more than us? More than your favorites in bed?" Daichi had hit the mark.

   Hinata and Kageyama stared in shock, while Tsukishima looked unamused and bored. Grabbing Yamaguchi, he left the boutique, waving a goodbye to the cashier.

   "Why don't you two lovebirds run along," Suga said as more of a command rather than question.

   They quickly scurried out, almost running into the glass door.

   "Now that they're out of the way," Daichi began.

   "You're all ours~" Suga finished for his friend.

   Somehow tying a ribbon around your hands behind you, Suga dragged you into the changing room, Daichi following closely behind.

   "Regret your choice of words yet?"

   Before you could answer, a sock was shoved into your mouth. You regretted nothing however, as this was going to be quite a fun shopping experience.

-

i. had. to.
tho it's not as sinful i suppose