Alisa One-shot

The bell on the door chimed brightly as you and your best friend Alisa walked into the café.

"The usual?" a waiter questioned as he set you at the table by the window. Out of everywhere in the small eatery, he had chosen your favorite table. Of course he knew it was your's and Alisa's favorite anyway, it was a regular occurrence for the two of you to come here.

"Actually, I believe that we'll switch it up today," Alisa sang, her voice as sweet as honey.

   "Okay!" the waiter piped up. "I'll be back whenever you're ready."

   He nodded his goodbye and fled into the kitchen, leaving you and Alisa alone at your table.

   "Why'd you say that?" you asked curiously.

   "Because I want something new!" she exclaimed, grabbing your hands in hers. This was a normal action between the two of you, but it felt different now, more loving?

   "Whatever you say, love," you replied sighing.

   It took her all of two minutes to decide on a strawberry tart and earl gray tea, which you relayed to the waiter rather sweetly. He ran the order back assuring it would be done "in a matter of minutes, no fret!"

   Quickly the pastry and tea arrived, calming the atmosphere even more than it already was.

   "You like it?" you asked Alisa, flicking a fuzz off of your sleeve.

   "Mmm yes!" she replied, pristinely wiping her mouth off with a napkin.

   "Good," you smiled.

   "As much as I like you in fact," she suddenly whispered, bursting into a blush.

   "Oh," was all you could manage to get out.

   "Oh dear!! If you don't feel the same then we can just stay—" but you cut her off.

   "Of course I feel the same, love, I always have."

-

really short oopsies