Suga One-shot

awww I swear you all are too sweet! so many birthday wishes ahhh I love you all (o'ωo)

-

"Bite me," you commanded, staring your lover straight in the eyes.

"Now why would I do that to my beautiful girl?" the silver-haired setter questioned.

"Because I want you to," you countered, only realizing the stupidity of your reason after it escaped your lips.

   "No," he simply replied, "I'm not going to."

   Dramatically flipping your loose hair off your neck to your back, you exposed your skin. "Are you sure?"

   "Yes, (Name), I'm sure. I love you too much to hurt you."

   "But pleaseeee," you begged.

   Apparently done with arguing, the male topped you and went down. He graciously dotted your neck in love marks, apologizing after every one.

   "Hnng, don't apologize," you murmered, not fully capable of your whole voice.

   Your apology was met with harder kisses, his teeth now working more diligently than before. The increased passion left darker marks, but you would worry about those later. Right now, all that mattered was you and Sugawara.

   Slowly he ceased his actions, still profusely apologizing for his sudden movements. Even despite your constant counters of "I asked for this!" and "Please, it's not even your fault" he just wouldn't stop.

   "Kou, please. I asked you to bite me, and may I add you fulfilled my wish perfectly, but you need to stop. It's not your fault so end the "sorry's."

   "Okay... But if you loved it so much then I need to know what it feels like too," he noted.

   "Hmm, someone's interested. Well I just may be able to enlighten you," you cooed, climbing on top of the setter.