Love Letter - Akaashi

My Pretty Girl,

The way your hair shines in the evening sunset gives me hope for tomorrow.

The way your smile curves up on one side of your face more than the other reminds me that you're perfect in my eyes.

The way your laugh can range from a playful giggle to an overbearing cachinnate shows me that I love everything you do.

As you read this in the sunset, smiling your perfect smile, and laughing your gentle giggle, I fall in love with you again and again.

I hope you know that I will always love you. There is not a thing in the world that could stop me from loving you. You are my pretty girl, and mine alone. No one will ever take you away from me. I will love you until the day I die, and even after. My love for you is eternal.

As I look at you, the spark of curiosity in your eyes is enlightening. The twitch of a smile on your lips is breathtaking. The way your fingers ever-so-slightly tap the surface of the table as you wait for me to finish writing is beautifully charming. How your foot bounces on the floor in anticipation of our trip to the boardwalk where I will hand this to you later is dazzling. Every little feature, quirk, and detail I take notice of, just proves my love for you. It is an overflowing fountain, that will never stop running. Everyday I find new things to fall in love with. Everyday I fall in love with you even more.

All of my love,
Akaashi