Random Imagines

note: they're all angst
so if you do not like angst
do not read this

obvious trigger warning;
-self harm
-suicide
-"name calling"
-pretty much everything else
-there is no mention of rape though

IwaOi
-Iwaizumi marrying a lovely woman and Oikawa sitting in the back of the room watching with tears falling down his face. He just wants his love to be happy, and if he can't bring Iwa-chan that happiness, he hopes someone can.
-Iwaizumi not realizing that Oikawa liked him and moving away, the further the more depressed Oikawa got. One night Iwa got a phone call and was greeted with the shaky voice of his crush's mother. "Oikawa is dead."

KuroKen
-Kenma being depressed because he gets called names, and going straight to a razor each time. One night Kuroo texts him though, a rare thing. They talk for hours, and Kenma completely forgets about the harm he was about to do. (if you're happy with this stop reading now) But one day Kuroo gets a girlfriend, but Kenma was beginning to develop a crush on the older. So Kenma goes back to the only way he knows to respond to pain.
-Kuroo leaving Kenma to go to University

BokuAka
-Bokuto being in one of his moods and leaving Akaashi. But Bokuto was drunk from a night out with the Fukurodani boys. He stormed out into his car, started the engine, and drove straight out into the road without looking. Only to be hit by a large truck. Akaashi never forgave himself and never found love.
-Akaashi feeling rejected when Bokuto was in one of his moods, and walks away. Bokuto thinks he can survive without the younger, Akaashi knows he can't survive without the older. Bokuto refuses to let Akaashi in, no matter how many times he tries, which leads Akaashi to walking directly into traffic.