YamaYachi One-shot

bless the fluff couple
think of the fluff couple instead of sin when in public situations

-

   "Waaah!! Watch the flour!" Yachi yelled.

   "I'm trying!" Yamaguchi replied, trying to brush the white powder-like ingredient out of his girlfriend's hair. Sadly to no avail however; the flour only seemed to spread across the blonde's hair, making it appear lighter than normal.

   "Cut it out, you lovebirds!" the instructor snapped from her stance at the front of the room.

   "Jeez," Yama commented, "what's wrong with her..."

   "Stop worrying and help me with the recipe Tadashi pleaseeeee," Yachi pleaded.

Obeying the command, Yama handed Yachi the eggs and ran to the opposite counter, grabbing the vanilla.

"This is gonna be one heck of a cake," Yachi muttered under her breath.

Ignoring her sarcastic comment, Yama continued to gather the rest of the ingredients needed, almost bumping over the oil in the process. He earned a stern "Watch where you're going dumbass" from another couple who were also taking the class.

"Kageyama?" Yama questioned, finally getting a chance to see where the insult came from.

   "Yamaguchi?" the dark-haired boy responded.

   "Kageyama what's taking so loooong— Yamaguchi?!" said a smaller male with flaming hair.

   "Hinata? Kageyama? What are you both doing here?" Yama asked.

   "Tadashi I mean it! I need help, who are you even talking to?" Yachi chided, walking toward the pinch server.

   "Okay yes we're both here you don't need to repeat our names like your boyfriend just did," Kageyama concluded.

   "Hi Yachi-chan! Yamaguchi-kun!" Hinata cheered, spilling whatever he had held in his hand.

   "Dumbass!" Kageyama chastised, brushing the cocoa powder off of his friend.

"Maybe we should go back," Hinata yelled, running to the burning stovetop of their workstation.

"Okay! Bye Hinata-kun, Kageyama-kun," Yachi called to the two boys fleeing to the mess they had left.

"Are our cupcakes okay?" Yama finally spoke.

"Yes Tadashi, they're perfect. If there's one thing I'm slightly confident in, it's baking. I think."

"Good," Yama soothed, bringing his love into a warm embrace.

"I'm also pretty confident in my hugging abilities," Yachi giggled, wrapping her arms around her favorite person in the world.