DaiSuga One-shot

I believeee that I said I would write DaiSuga fluff for nikaravenscraft at one point, so here it is finally!

-

   "Up you go!" the silver-haired setter called. He was currently pushing Daichi, his boyfriend of over a year now, on a swingset like a child.
   "Suga," Daichi started, "Doesn't this seem a little... childish?"
   "Oh c'mon Dai-chan!~" Suga replied in a carefree manner.
   Daichi carefully dragged his feet along the ground, slowing himself to a stop. Suga pouted at the sudden pause of events, but soon returned to normal upon glancing at what the captain was staring at.
   There was a small child, maybe 4 or 5 years of age, standing alone. They appeared to be crying, but nobody cared enough to notice. Except for the lovely couple who had previously been acting like children themselves.
   When the two reached the young boy, he stepped back out of instinct. Chances were "stranger danger" was pretty engraved into his head.
   "What's your name?" Suga asked innocently.
   "T-timothy," the one in question answered.
   "Hello, Timothy. What's up?" Now it was Daichi's turn to talk.
   "I l-lost my mom..." Timothy admitted.
   "Well that's no good!" Suga remarked. "We'll have to go and find her, won't we Dai-chan?"
   Ignoring the nickname that his lover had been using for today, the dark-haired captain nodded in agreement.

   They searched for what felt like hours. However, it had only been the span of about 30 minutes.
   "I'm hungryyyy..." Timothy whined eventually.
   "We can stop at the park concessions," Daichi offered.
   Timothy quickly agreed, his stomach growling in anticipation.
   Upon reaching the stand, a woman began running toward the group of three.
   "Timothy!!" she cried.
   "Mommy!!" he yelled back.
   "Well that fixes our problem," Suga noted.
   The four exchanged introductions and explained what had happened. Timothy's mother had just gone to grab some food, but the child had wandered off by himself, leaving her worried. She assumed he would come back though, so she stayed put at the concession stand.
   Happily, the couple left their new acquaintances.
   "So what's up with the whole 'Dai-chan' thing? It's a little degrading," Daichi asked.
   "I thought it was cute, y'know, like you," Suga cooed, running off toward the seesaw.