When You're Sick (Karasuno)

Daichi- Daichi has the best fatherly instincts of Karasuno, so he would offer to help you in any way possible. You need a bath? He'll start the water. You need food? He'll make sandwiches. You need a kiss? Bro, he's got that covered.

"I've got you. You'll be better before you know it!"

Sugawara- Suga has the best motherly instincts, so he would baby you the whole time. Making you soup, fluffing your pillows, even going out and buying your favorite tea.

"My poor, beautiful girl. Don't worry, I'm here for you~"

Asahi- Asahi, despite his anxious attitude, is quite good at dealing with colds. He would make sure you were always warm, always well fed, and especially always comfortable.

"Is your pillow too flat? Are there too many blankets? Let me feel your forehead."

Tanaka- Laughter is the best medicine, right? Well that's what Tanaka (and Noya, they'd double team) think. So your day would be full of two energetic boys, acting like class clowns.

"What's the worst advice a coach could give at a nude volleyball tournament?"

Nishinoya- He would obviously team up with Tanaka, because why not. They would have you laughing so much, to the point where you would forget you felt like crap.

"Play hard"

Ennoshita- Ennoshita probably has the second best motherly skills. He would always ask questions to make sure you were as relaxed and comfy as possible. He would probably even cuddle with you if you asked or fell asleep.

"Just let me know if your pillow gets too hot, or you're hungry, or-"

Kinoshita- Kinoshita is the purest cinnamon roll. No questions. He would make you cookies. And you would love them. Because you love Kinoshita. He makes the best cookies.

"Chocolate chip or strawberry shortcake~?"

Narita- Narita would be a little nervous about catching your cold, but it wouldn't make him any less caring. He would massage your neck, run to the pharmacy and get medicine, do almost anything you requested of him.

"What kind of medicine do you normally get? I promise I'll be back as soon as possible!"

Hinata- The smol birb sadly doesn't have much in the way of experience when dealing with illness. With Natsu getting sick occassionally though, he knows a few remedies and he will attempt to perform them to the best of his abilities (and memory)

"How about soup?? Or leek?? And here this blanket should help?"

Kageyama- Kageyama rarely gets sick, meaning he has even less experience than Hinata. He will gradually get closer to you when he realizes that he probably won't get sick, and he'll constantly ask you what you want or what you need at the moment.

"Okay... So do you need anything else... right now?"

Tsukishima- The tol birb knows exactly what to do when someone is sick, because he was one of the main people who took care of Yamaguchi when he was ill. He will get you the basic necessities, but remain at a distance because you're "icky right now."

"I'm just going to the kitchen, calm down. No, I won't leave you, I just would rather keep my good distance."

Yamaguchi- Since he gets sick so often, Yamaguchi has picked up on some treatments, and he is an absolute doll about taking care of you. Always making sure that your fever isn't getting worse and that you're always warm.

"Ahh! It's perfect (name)-chan! You'll be better before you know it!"

BONUS

Kiyoko- "Here, drink this. And then I'll run out to the store... don't get any worse while I'm gone."

Yachi- "Huh?! What?! Did I do this right?? Are you okay?? Wait what kind of question is that, you're sick!! Ahh I'll go get the cold medicine! Don't move!"

Yui- "Hmmm maybe this... and this... Ah-ha! This will do. Here, don't turn this off, it's supposed to help with your breathing. I'll go call Daichi-san to see if he has any tips..."

Saeko- "Ryuu never got sick so I'm going off of my instincts! Don't worry you're in good hands my (baby / baby girl / baby boy)."

Ukai- "The shop counter says this is the best for colds, so here! It's on me, just get better soon, I miss cuddling with you..."

Takeda- "The doctor website said you probably only have a cold, so I went and got the highest recommended medicine! Make sure you use the right amount, we don't want you getting even more sick."