Tsukki X Reader

As you leave the café, walking next to Kageyama like normal, you notice a movement, a flash of blonde hair, in the alley across the street. You wave goodbye to Kage, quickly uttering a lame excuse as to why you have to leave so soon. He shrugs off your abrubt dismissal and walks home, unphased.
Running across the street, to where you thought you had seen Tsukki, cars honk and screech, but you ignore them all. The only thing you want right now is him. That's the only thing on your mind. Ever since... That day, he hasn't been the same. Always avoiding you, getting out of practice early so he doesn't have to see you. All you want, is to explain.
Making your way down the alley with no concern for yourself, you trip over a broken bottle. The glass causes your leg to start bleeding, but that's not going to stop you. You have to get to Tsukki, no matter what.
Your leg, still bleeding, begins to hurt. You have to stop and take a break to catch your breath, and also to actually take a second to examine the wound. It turns out a shard of glass actually got stuck in your leg. Ouch. Brushing and rubbing the debris and dirt off of the wound, you continue on down this neverending maze of alleys.
Right when you're about to break down and cry, as you can't find Tsukki or an exit, he walks over to you. Not avoiding you, not looking past you. He's looking straight into your eyes.
"So, you somehow have enough of a heart to try and find me? How amusing," he says, eyes mixed with hatred yet compassion.
"Ts-Tsukki... I... I'm sorry," you whisper, your voice slowly lowering to a whisper due to your current state. You were covered in dirt, sitting on the ground, and worst of all, your leg was covered in blood.
"Hmph, what should I care about you for? It's not like you gave me a second thought after that day," he snaps at you, making tears pool under your already watery eyes.
Not knowing how to respond, you just lie on the ground, finally defeated. When those warm arms pick you up, you let them. They're so familiar, so comfortable. Drifting to sleep, you curl up, and he lets you, switching from carrying you princess-style to holding you like a precious baby.
Waking up, you look around and realize that you're in his house. Startled and confused, you jump out of bed and run to the kitchen.
"Morning, (y/n). Coffee? Then we can talk," Tsukki says from the table in the corner.
"Um, sure?" You respond, your voice raising in pitch at the end due to the change in attitude towards you.
He stands up from his chair, and walks over to the counter. As he gets the ingredients you start to hum a melody, one you both know very well. He starts to hum along, without realizing. After about 2 minutes of humming the chorus over and over again he immediately stops, apparently realizing what he was doing. You sigh and walk over to where he was still making the coffee.
"You know, we could talk while you make the coffee," you say sarcastically.
"You know you could thank me for bringing you here and cleaning you up," he retorts with more sarcasm than you used.
You look down at yourself and realize that you were wearing a pair of your old pajamas, and your leg was all bandaged up.
"I... I didn't even realize, th-thank you, Tsukki-kun," you whisper.
"You're welcome, now sit down and we should actually talk now," he replies.
You walk over to the table and sit in the chair opposite if his. He walks over, 2 coffee mugs in his hands, and sits down.
"Sooooo..." You say.
Tsukki jumps out of his chair and rushes over to where you're sitting.
"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry! It's my fault that we're like this now, I got jealous, and I caused you to end it... And I regret it all. I'm so sorry," Tsukki almost yells. He reaches for your face and embraces your hand with his free one. His lips meet yours in a passionate, yet desperate plee for entrance. You allow it, and soon you both are on the floor, full-on making out. His lips needing nothing but yours, your tongues pressed together, fighting for dominance. You release only to catch your breath, and go right back in, craving only him, and him alone. All other thoughts leave, and there is only Tsukki, and everything that is him.
"(Y/N)... Do... Do you want to do it..?" He asks, voice quivering anxiously.
You nod your head inbetween kisses, not wanting to let go of him. He breaks away reluctantly and carries you to his room. Closing his door, he promises to make this the best day of your life, and kisses you as he laces his fingers down to your stomache, waist, thighs...