Sugawara Birthday Special

I know a lot of my one-shots are female!reader, and this is no exception, but really if you want this one male I can rewrite it, anything for my husband *cough* I mean the silver-haired boy
also this is slightly yandere oops
-

   For his birthday, you took the silver-haired angel out to his favorite restaurant. It was a high-end, expensive place, but for Sugawara, it was worth it.

   "Are you enjoying it?" you innocently asked, flashing a brighter smile than normal at the male.

   "It's lovely, but not as much as you are," he replied. Oh, he was smooth, but you had a trick up your sleeve, or rather, up your dress.

   "If you'll excuse me, I need to go fetch our waiter." But on your way over, you picked up an end of your dress, revealing a candy necklace on your thigh. If that 'garter' didn't excite him you didn't know what would. He was a sucker for sweets, and he loved to incorporate them into your after dark activities.

Sure enough, when you came back he had already laid the tip on the table and was ready to leave. You couldn't help but laugh. "Someone's eager, aren't they?"

   "Ha. Yeah. Get in the car, love," he commanded, to which you immediately obeyed.

   In the safety of the car, he began talking.

   "Do you realize how careless it was to flash that candy at me? Other boys could have seen."

   "But there weren't even any single people there tonight! And I made sure no one was looking," you defied.

   "As punishment you're doing all the work tonight," he calmly said.

   "Whatever. You know you can't help but be in control."

~

   The candy necklace was long gone by now, as you had just barely gotten home and his mouth went to your upper thigh. He licked it at first, testing the sensitivity. When you shudder at only the ghost of a touch he went all out. Biting everything but the sweet itself, you were covered in hickeys within minutes.

   When it had disappeared he moved upward, toward your neck and just below. You knew you would have to cover up the marks tomorrow, but that didn't matter as long as you made your boyfriend happy.

   In between moans you uttered, "There's cakE- in the fridge."

   "Wonderful," he mused, leaving you temporarily to go get it.
-

yes I possibly just cockblocked you
you'll get over it (hopefully)
anywho happy birthday again to the lovely Sugawara Kōshi!