Karasuno Reader Poly One-shot

fluffy enough? I believe so
also sinful enough oops
congrats to TsukkiBae though!! Best of luck becoming a real curator~

-

   "Too revealing," Sugawara chirped as you modeled the eleventh swimsuit you had tried on today.

   "Doesn't reveal enough," Nishinoya and Tanaka said in unison, fist bumping afterward.

   "We don't want our precious little princess to be hit on by other guys, do we?" Daichi, the voice of reason, noted.

   The twelve boys surrounding you nodded in agreement, even Tsukishima.

   "Why is there a reason to veto every single suit, though?" you whined. Each boy had brought one to you by now, except Yamaguchi, who had been a wallflower ever since arriving at the boutique.

   Hinata's selection was a little too eccentric, Kageyama's a little to bland. Tsukishima's had been okay, but the color just didn't fit your appearance.

   Nishinoya and Tanaka had of course chosen the tiniest bikinis they could find, immediately being shot down by not only you, but all three of the third years as well. Ennoshita had chosen a rather boring one-piece, which wouldn't have been bad, if it hadn't been the exact same color as Tsukishima's. Kinoshita's selection was cute, adorable really, but not really age fitting as it looked like it belonged on a seven-year-old. Narita's choice had similar issues with Noya's and Tanaka's picks, except it was an ugly pattern.

Daichi's first choice would have been the "grandma suit" as Tsukki said. Sugawara's pick was perfect, but sadly had a stain from some ignorant shopper who didn't bother to hand it to an employee. Asahi's selection was iffy, it was somewhat the same as Kinoshita's, covered in pineapples and surrounded by pink flowers.

So it was up to Yamaguchi.

   "Tadashi," you got his attention. "Is there any one that you had your eyes on?"

"Well actually... yeah," he confessed.

Very slowly, the blackette revealed a perfectly fitting mid-kini. It had strawberries on it (Suga immediatly pointed out *cOUGH*), with a pale yellow base. Perfect for a day out at the water park.

"Tada~shi I love it! It must be that artist flair you have!" you exclaimed. Your sudden outburst of affection was quickly diminished by the eleven sets of glaring eyes around you however.

"So you didn't love our picks?" Hinata questioned, that blank, yandere-like glare in his eyes.

"You hear that, Kageyama? She didn't like ours," he continued.

"Ha... Of course she would have a thing for the weak ones," Kageyama stated, staring at nothing in particular.

"Do we need to teach you how to be loyal to all of us again?" Tsukishima asked.

The whole of the second years nodded in agreement, each with a murder-like face.

"Calm down now," Suga murmered. "If anyone's going to teach her anything it's going to be me..."

Daichi quickly slapped Sugawara's hand, bringing him slightly back to his senses.

"Listen to your captain," Suga simply said, meanwhile trying to control his growing desire of "punishing" you.

"Nah," Tsukki coughed. "I think us first years need to have a word with her."

The blonde quickly grabbed your wrist, pulling you and him into the changing room. He signaled to his classmates reluctantly, staying true to his word.

"We'll be back, but it may take awhile," Tsukki smirked before closing the door with a click.

"Fuck," Suga said. "I really wanted to do that."

"Next time," Daichi assured him. "Next time she's all yours."

-

hAHAHA I HAD TO BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE SUGA DEAL WITH IT