Kuroo One-shot

"Coffee or tea?" you heard Kuroo yell from the kitchen. He must have realized you were flooded with your new duties as an admin for a rather popular social media, and decided to help you however he could. Just earlier he had given you a massage, relieving the aching tension in your back.

   "Go ahead with coffee," you called back to him.

   And soon the crash of cups echoed throughout your house.

"Tetsurou what the—"

"Nothing!" Kuroo cut you off.

Annoyed but needing to go scroll through blogs, you returned to your work. Minutes later however, the captain had still not returned from making you coffee, much less even brought your drink out.

   Finally becoming curious (and annoyed) enough, you ventured into the kitchen. What you saw astounded you.

   There was whipped cream everywhere, not even worth asking about. Sugar and creamer was all over the floor, did he need help with his aim or...? And to top it off, Kuroo was completely clean, yet surrounded by such a mess.

   "Tetsu," you deadpanned. "What. Happened."

   "Well you seemed super stressed so I wanted to help even more than just making you coffee," he admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

   "Well if you want to help me, clean up this mess," you started.

   "But—"

   "After you let me help you make..." but you had no idea what he was concocting.

   "Ice cream," he simply finished for you.

   "Right," you said. "Ice cream..."

   How the hell was he trying to make ice cream with whipped cream. You know what, it didn't matter, he once tried to make a cookie by putting chocolate chips on a slice of bread sooooo... The microwave was the victim of his experiment sadly, rest in peace microwave.

   "Oh," he began. "By the way, you can do it. You're doing very well so far too, so keep it up!"

   And with that he grabbed the actual ingredients needed for the frozen treat.

   'What am I going to do with him...'

-

ahhh so it's not my normal writing style, ik
but major writers block rip

anyway, I hope it still helped ;u;