UshiTen Reader Poly One-shot

Tendou was practically pulling you through the aisles of cloth and fabric, while Ushijima sat quietly on a bench just outside the craft store. He wasn't too keen on the idea of group cosplaying, but he would also do almost anything to make you both happy. So now you were shopping for the actual material for the cosplay.

   "Here!" Tendou exclaimed, face lit up like a small child in a candy store. "It's perfect!"

   "Whatever you say, Tendou," you sighed, happy that he had finally decided on a fabric.

   He brought the roll up to the counter, bouncing on the balls of his feet. The light reflected off the material in a shimmering glare, rivaling the brightness of silver. The glimmer quickly vanished as an employee came up and jerked the roll up, briskly asking how much you wanted.

   "We'll take four feet." Tendou took out his wallet and offered the money forward.

   "That was easy," he cheered as you both walked out of the store, arms full of bags.

   Ushijima met you on the sidewalk, lightening your load by taking a majority of the bags. He pecked you on the forehead, not a big fan of words rather than actions.

   Tendou grew a mischievous grin on his face out of nowhere. "So we'll be going as Ayato and Shuu, from Diabolik Lovers, and that leaves you as Yui~" he cooed, ruffling his hair down to resemble the vampire's.

   Ushijima had somehow seen said anime, and gasped at the roles each would play. A smile played at his lips soon after though.

   "So you'll be our little prey later," they said in unison, baring their canine teeth.