Suga One-shot

Suga was twirling your hair through his finger like normal.

   "Kou, you know I love it when you do this," you gestured to his smooth hands which were now grabbing a new strand, "but we really do need to leave soon."

   He nodded, his signature smile softening into a small pout. It's not that he wasn't looking forward to your date, but he would much rather lie in bed with you all day and cuddle. However, you also knew how much he loved to show you off. Making you don his favorite dress of yours, a sleek, black, one-strapped empire waist one, forcing you to shower if you hadn't taken one the previous day, Suga would even go as far as to volunteer to paint your nails if they weren't done already (he was actually surprisingly good at it).

   Within forty-five minutes, you were both fully adorned with the best accessories at your hand, feeling confident and ready to walk out the door.

   "Wait!" Cried Suga. You looked back to see him clamoring back towards your house. Questioning his reasons for delaying your departure, you chase after him, catching up in seconds.

   "What's so important that you need to postpone our special night even more," you whined, although a hint of worry became apparent in your voice too.

   Suga just shook his head as he fumbled with the lock. You slid next to him, quietly nudging him to move over. Swiftly you opened the door, exposing the cool air of the house to the humidity of the outside.

   "Hold... Stay... Just, just stay there," Suga called back from the hallway—it branched off of the main entryway, "I'll be right back~"

   Trusting him, you stood patiently by the door, only beginning to tap your feet when the clock struck 7:00.

   Our reservation is in an hour, you thought to yourself. You debated breaking your miniature promise to your boyfriend, but when you were about to head in, he came rushing out.

   "What took you so-" You stopped. He was hiding something not-so-secretly behind his back. You craned your neck, attempting to sneak a glance of whatever was in his hand. The anticipation was driving you crazy.

   "My beautiful girl..." Suga whispered, his fingers ghosting over the smooth skin of your neck. Just the minuscule contact made you tense up. "I have a proposition," he continued. The hand behind his back began to reveal... A teddy bear?

   On a closer examination, you found a gift certificate in the hands, or paws, of the bear. It was to one of those movie-like, cliché love hotels. Temporarily forgetting about your dinner plans, you retrieved the small token and looked Suga straight in the eyes, daring him to say more.

   When it became clear that he would say no more, you nodded. It wasn't a largely noticable movement, as you were still anxious about the whole situation, but it was enough for your observant boyfriend to pick up on.

   "I'm so happy that you said yes, I thought for sure this would be a lot more difficult," he said calmly, his excitement not showing itself aside from his beautiful, smiling face. You just beamed back at him, smoothing your dress down as you seated yourself in the passenger's seat of his car.

  By the time you realized you had both completely skipped dinner, the car ride had almost fully passed in easy silence. The radio had become nothing but background noise, losing to the raging storm of thoughts streaming through your head.

   What if this is all just a joke?! What if Kou wants to see me get all worked up and overexcited, just to drive there and find out, 'Oh, it must be closed.'

   No, you thought, Koushi would never do that. He cares too much to crush your hopes when he worked so hard to build them up.

   You were still in the neverending fight of doubts running through your mind when Suga shook you back to reality.

   "Hey, are you, ya' know... Okay with this?" He asked. This was one of the few times Suga wasn't confident with his actions. Seeing this, you gripped his hand tightly.

   "You can't be getting cold feet now!" You practically shouted at him. Suga just shook his head, trying to conceal a smile that was creeping onto his face. Despite his new reluctance you dragged him out of the car and into the parking lot.

   Once you reached the elegant revolving door- quite nice for something that probably had at least three couples currently banging each other like there was no tomorrow- Suga seemed to have regained a good bit of his poise. He led you straight to the reception desk. Flashing the gift card, the receptionist handed him a key and pointed to the elevator.

   "Third floor, take a left and it should be the fifth door on the right," she said in a monotone voice. She must not care about who you are or what you're doing anymore, you thought to yourself, noting how little emotion was in her expression as well as speech.

   "So..." Suga eased.

   "So..." You replied

   "Is now a good time to mention I bought some, uh, how should I put this..." He was obviously trying to keep his cool, but in his struggle the bear dropped and oh, the back tore open. And lo and behold, a plethora of toys tumbled out.

   "I'm going to assume these are what you meant," you sweetly sang. You hated to admit it, but you loved it when he surprised you like this. Even though Suga may seem like an angel, you knew very well what he was like in bed. And that, well you decided to sum it up by concluding that he had more kinks than a garden hose...

   "Yes, my beautiful girl, those are what I meant." Before you knew it his shirt was off, and he was working on yours soon after. Oh boy, you were in for one wild night, not that you were complaining.