TsukiYama Not-shot

Regina, don't read it. DONT. please. I don't wanna die.

-

   Yamaguchi, the person who would be okay with anything, if it had to do with Tsukishima. So when Tsukki had said he wanted to end it, Yama calmly nodded, holding back the tears that so desperately wanted to pour out.

   There was no warning, no signs, no anything as far as Yama could see. If only he had payed attention to how often the blonde was checking his phone, how he didn't smell like his cologne when he got home, how his hair was slightly ruffled after going "out for groceries".

   "Yamaguchi, I don't think that I can keep up this boring relationship anymore," Tsukishima had said one evening. Yamaguchi could feel the water pooling at the corners of his eyes, but he kept up a strong act. Slowly, the shorter nodded, as if to say, "if that's what you want".

   Yamaguchi didn't even have the guts to ask why he was being left. He didn't really even need to. Looking back, he realized that the signs were in fact, abundantly present—and putting the pieces together, it was obvious that Tsukki had left him for the Nekoma captain.

   "I hope you're very happy, Tsukki," Yama whispered into the pillow that previously was used to support the blocker's head.

   He began crying again, unable to control the flow of tears. The pillow that lay beneath his head was thoroughly drenched, but who cares anymore. Nothing mattered.

   Completely confused and an utter mess emotionally, Yama dressed himself and tried to clear his thoughts by taking a walk. The chirping of birds only reminded him of his old games with Karasuno. The young child drawing innocently on the sidewalk reminded him of when they were both young, Tsukki basically his bodyguard. The dinosaur that was already drawn reminded him of his love's obsession.

   No matter what the boy attempted to distract himself with, his thoughts would always lead him to Tsukishima somehow.

   Nothing made sense, and Yamaguchi thought nothing ever would again. He quickly made his way home, brashly decided on his next move. His final move.

   The sleeping pills he used every night lay peacefully on his nightside table, tempting more and more with every second. No more pain, none at all.

   The lid twisted off with ease, but a note fell out.

Dear Tadashi,
Don't do it. I do regret leaving you, but it was for the best. I'm happy now, and I know you can be happy again too, but not if you go through with this. Drop the bottle, go find some help if you need it. But do. not. go. through. with. it.
Love, Kei

   Yama abruptly dropped the bottle upon reading the note. The tears came again, but this time they were happy. Well, as happy as you could be that your ex was happier without you, but he stilled cared about you.

   "Okay Tsukki," Yama cried, "I'll keep living. For you."