TsukkiYama One-shot

excuse this sorry excuse for a one-shot!! I've been reaaaally busy and this one was already halfway written from some other time (I think a haircut?? idek anymore) so I decided to just finish it... whoops it's really bad, so again, I'm sorry!!

-

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, the obvious lovers, but you didn't know why. They were practically total opposites. Yama was caring, Tsukki was stoic. Yama was kind, Tsukki was sarcastic. So on and so forth.
Another thing, Yamaguchi was terrified of heights, while Tsukishima felt empowered in the air.

They were leaving for a tournament. To make things simpler, Takeda organized a flight for the whole of Karasuno. Yamaguchi, being the quiet cinnamon roll he is, held his tongue when it was asked if anyone was against the plane ride. He wanted to protest, Tsukki knew he wanted to, but he didn't.
When they finally reached the airport — thank you Tsukki's mom — Yamaguchi was practically shaking with anxiety. He had to face his worst fear, and even worse, around his team, who he respected. Quite possibly the most terrible, was the chance that his boyfriend would have to see him break down into a mess of weeping and tantrums.
     The duo quietly boarded the plane soon after ariving, Tsukki gently gripping Yamaguchi's hand, as to stable him. The blonde was surprisingly caring while getting on, taking his time to match the freckled one's pace. Yamaguchi would have loved to thank him, but alas his nerves got the best of him to the point of no ability of speech.
     Graciously sitting down, Yamaguchi didn't loosen his grip. Tsukki's hand was beginning to hurt by now, for perfectly good reasons. Yamaguchi had an astoundingly strong grasp.
     "10 minutes before departure," a voice stated.
     Yamaguchi began shaking, unable to control his anxiety an longer.
     "You'll be fine," Tsukki assured the other. He carefully brushed a stray speck of dirt off of Yamaguchi's face, making them both blush.
     The younger slowly stilled his subconcious quiver, and melted into his boyfriend's figure. Tsukki, not knowing how to react at first, awkwardly wrapped an open arm around Yamaguchi, earning a flash of red tint from the shorter. Though he soon grew accustomed to the warmth and shape of his boyfriend, becoming more comfortable with their position.
     When the plane finally did take off, Yamaguchi had fallen asleep, looking like an adorable prince, protected by a handsome knight. The remainder of the flight was peaceful, Tsukki checking up on the sleeping body wrapped up with him occassionally. Sometimes even nipping the freckles of the figure's face, making himself blush as red as a poinsettia.