AsaNoya One-shot

I am honestly so weak for AsaNoya I just love it so much
black_sapphire_ I hope you like ittttt (since you requested it and all)
(I also need to stop with the College AU but screw it)
(I should probably stop writing at 4:30 am too)

-

   The Libero's doorbell rang throughout the house rather loudly that Thursday morning. Struggling out of bed, Nishinoya stumbled to the entryway of his house, clinging to the bookshelf near him for support.

"Coming," he weakly yelled, just feet from the door.

When he opened it, he was unsurprisingly greeted by a tall brunette.

"Asahi," Noya began, "Sorry I haven't been at class! It's just I'm sick and sore and tired and..."

"Noya, calm down. It's alright," Asahi soothed.

He scooped up the shorter boy and carried him princess-style back to the bedroom, making sure to not bump into anything.

   "So how do you feel now?" Asahi asked, looking down at the figure in his arms.

   "Better... now that you're here," Noya sighed.

   "Well that's good, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to be on his deathbed," Asahi chuckled, trying to keep the conversation light.

   As the long-haired individual carried Noya back, he quietly reassured them both that everything would be okay, that Yuu would get better quickly, and that it would all be over soon enough.

When they reached the bedroom, Asahi gently layed his lover down, making sure none of his limbs were contortionist-like and that everything was covered thoroughly. He graciously pecked the younger one on the cheek, again promising that it would be over soon.

"I'm gonna go make some soup," Asahi called from the hallway.

"Don't burn yourself," Noya simply replied.

   Such a supportive love, Asahi thought to himself sarcastically.

   But he was honestly surprised that the Libero hadn't gone against any of what he had commanded. It was rare for Nishinoya to listen, even to his best friend/boyfriend. Even more worried by the sudden realization, he hurriedly made chicken noodle soup, rushing it back only to find Noya asleep. He was out like a light, snoring and all.

   He's so precious when he's asleep, Asahi though dreamily.

   Losing all rational thought, he slid into bed with the younger boy, curling up next to him.

   "I promise that you'll be okay," Asahi whispered, before he as well fell asleep.