Tsukishima One-shot (sin)

so I know that no one requested sin
no one asked for Tsukishima either
but I was talking to TsukkiBae at 1 am and this happened (no regrets)
(only the first half was written at 1 tho)

-

   The straps holding your wrists down tightened with every twitch you made. It didn't help that Tsukishima was ghosting a finger over your body as well, earning tiny sounds of pleasure every so often.

   "Do they need tightened even more?~" he asked, his voice in a seductive tone.

   You squirmed, as he had a bell gag in your mouth, limiting your ability of speech. He smirked at your response, muttering little lines such as "my dirty little slut" or "you have no shame."

   Along with tighter straps, he also granted you the privilege of having your hands behind your back, rather than at your sides. By this point you were a whimpering mess, practically begging for more. He obliged quite quickly, moving from barely touching your skin, to blessing it with kisses, everywhere. From head to toe, you felt his lips (and tongue) explore your body. Shivering at the touch, he gave a silent laugh. "Someone's weak... for me that is~"

   Your strangled attempts at screaming "YES" were once again muffled by the gag in your mouth, but Tsukki understood. His eyes bore into your skin, words escaping his mouth, unbeknownst to him.

   "So beautiful..."

   If you weren't craving him before, you certainly were now. Your body quivered more often, shaking violently at just the threat of a touch. His hands glided rather gracefully over all your curves, all your edges, every crease and crevice.

   "How're you feeling now~?" he asked, knowing your answer wouldn't be vocalized.

   "Mmmmrrrr," you gurgled, throat getting caught.

   A sinful smirk claded his face. "What was that? I can't understand you~~"

   Coughing, you did your best to get at least a coherent word out. "Mmmmorrrr, llllssss."

   "If I can't understand you I'll have to punish you," he chided, shaking his head down at your dishelved appearance.

"So," he began. "If you only had access to one of your senses, besides touch of course, what would you choose..."

Rapidly, you blinked your eyes.

"So it's goodbye to your sight? That's what you want as punishment? Fine by me~"

Pulling a blindfold out of who knows where, the blonde firmly clothed your eyes and the tip of your nose.

   "Can you see?" he asked, seriousness in his voice.

   "Nnnnnnn."

   "Good," he said, before dragging his tongue back around your stomach.

   The noises were enhanced by your lack of other available sense, enticing the experience even more.

   Soon enough you felt his fingers slide beneath the elastic of your panties, taunting the already wet fabric. "So wet," he muttered. "So wet, just for me, my dirty little girl..."