Tsukki One-Shot

eyyy good luck tomorrow

-

   Sighing, you looked up from your book. Sure enough, Tsukki was there, staring you down.

   "What do you want?" you asked, your voice lacking its usual perky flair.

   "For you to chill," he simply replied.

   You had been at it for hours, stressing over the upcoming test. The one that could alter your future if you failed. To say the least, you were as stressed out as Tyler Joseph (omgomg im sorry i had to).

   "Put the book down," he commanded.

   You easily obliged, letting the cover fall shut.

   "Happy now?" you sarcastically asked.

   He wrapped his arms around you from behind, enveloping you in a surprisingly warm hug. You melted into his embrace, letting all of your worries float away.

   "Yeah, I am," he whispered in your ear, ruffling your hair at the same time.

   "That's good," you happily sighed back to him.

   The hug lasted all of about a minute more before he was casually pushing you away. The shock must have shown on your face quickly, as he picked up your book and set it next to him. He then sat you on his lap, pulling your back to his chest. You could feel his heartbeat, bump bump bump. Soon enough however, he layed the book down on your lap.

   "Aweee..." you managed to whine out.

   "Shhh, you had your 'cheer up' hug, now it's time to get back to studying~ we don't want to fail now, do we?" He gently flicked your forehead, pecking you on the cheek as well.