Vampire AU (Nekoma)

(Only doing the kind of main characters, sorry ;-; )

Kenma- The not-so-motivated kitten he is, he's probably have you carry him somewhere and while in your embrace he'd lift his head and bite ever-so gently, letting you know that he wanted you, but also reminding you that you wanted him.

Kuroo- Contrary to how fanon Kuroo is displayed, he's a total dork. He'd sweep you off your feet in an unceremonious manner and whoosh you off to his room, flopping you down on the bed. Before giving you what you want, he'd casually say some cat pun and laugh at his own joke for about 3 minutes.

Lev- Awkward in both height and movement, he'd just tell you to lay down on the couch to start out with. With you on the couch, looking comfortable and eager, he'd descend onto you, first whispering how good he was going to make this feel, and then losing his footing and falling onto your chest. After him apologizing about a billion times, you'd eventually jump onto him, urging your neck towards his mouth.

Yaku- It was very tempting to pick at his height, as you knew it would make him more agressive, which you happened to like. But playing like the nice little girl you were, you let it be. His motherly senses could tell something was tempting you, however. He left it alone, until it was time for his snack, also known as you. Still very much wanting his anger to show through, you crack and make a joke about how short he was. Him, figuring out immediately that that was what was bothering you, ignored it (that self-control tho) and kept at his steady pace of blood consumption.

Taketora- Very similar to Tanaka, he'd want weak prey. He'd take you out before the night and tire you out relatively quickly. Carrying you into the house because you could barely move, he'd recklessly throw you onto the floor and jump on top. Not being able to fight back, and also not wanting to, you accept his fangs with a clear shot at the neck, savoring every single lick and bite.