KuroTsuki Poly One-shot (songfic)

God damnit why must they live so far away from you?!

   Running your hand over the empty spot in your bed, you whimpered. Kuroo and Tsukishima usually resided there, always ready to go whenever. And right now you wanted to go, badly.

Giving up, you flopped into a laying position, spreading your body to take up as much of the empty bed as you could. It would be another lonely night, sadly enough. The two just had to be invited to an All-Stars tournament for this whole month.

Suddenly however, your phone buzzed.

Kuroo: can you Skype?

And then a message from the blonde.

Tsukki: you had better be able to Skype

Your answer was already yes, as you had completed the massive amount of homework that was piled in the corner, now shoved messily into a blue backpack, but you answered Kuroo's message just to be safe.

You: Of course, who's starting it?

Kuroo: My phone is almost dead so it'll be Tsukishima

   Anticipation welled up inside you—it had been over 2 weeks since you had seen their faces. Well, besides the occasional Facebook posts and Snapchat stories.

   Your phone began to vibrate and you almost threw it across the room in surprise (lucky reader-chan-- I actually throw mine). Catching your breathe, you let it ring for about 10 seconds before accepting.

The two beautiful faces of Kei and Tetsurou flashed onto your screen, lighting your face up at once.

"Hello, Kitten~" Kuroo practically purred, earning an eye roll from the younger boy.

"Hey, (Name)," Tsukki simply said, still glaring daggers at the blackette.

   "We've missed you..." they both said in unison, as if they had practiced their whole conversation with you beforehand.

   "I've missed you both too!" you whined, feeling yourself heat up already.

  "It's not as fun with just this boring blocker, we need our fabulous little kitten to make everything better," Kuroo cooed, a smirk forming at the corner of his mouth.

   Tsukki groaned at the insult, but nodded his head in agreement. "We do need you, you little slut."

   Your face went red at the name, and you rushed to cover it before they saw. Too late.

   "See Tetsu, I told you she'd be a mess before we even used our metaphors," Tsukki noted.

  "Well maybe it's time to use them then."

   Uncovering your face, you looked the two, who were now lying on the bed. Seductively, you might add.

"Y'know, we did miss you a lot," Tsukishima said.

"So much that we wish these sheets were the states."

"So we could fold them over end over end, to bring you closer to us."

"Because we honestly can't sleep without you pressed inbetween us."

   By now you were putty in their hands, and they knew it. If there was one thing that they knew how to do, it was make a Skype call steamy.