KuroKen Fluff

look im sad and i needed to write this even tho my writing sucks currently
kuroken makes me happy
so do hugs
give me hugs

-

Kuroo gently patted Kenma on the back. "Nice practice," he praised the blonde.

"Thanks," Kenma replied, tilting his head up to see a pair of beautiful eyes staring back at him.

Kuroo took the sudden opportunity to peck Kenma on the forehead, mumbling to himself about how much he loved the younger.

"I just, I love you so much Kenma." Kenma ferociously blushed, attempting to cover his cheeks with a hand unsuccessfully.

"I-I love you too, Kuroo."

Kuroo oddly shook a finger at the setter. "Call me by my first name."

"Te-Tetsurou..."

"That's much better, my love," Kuroo said, pulling Kenma into a warm and tight embrace.

The two stayed like that for a long time, taking in each other's hurt and longing. Taking in all the hate towards others, all the frustrations of life. It was over fifteen minutes before Kuroo finally broke the hug off, Kenma still unconsciously clinging to the older.

"Here," Kuroo soothed, picking Kenma up. "Let's go cuddle in a more comfortable place."

"Anywhere is comfortable with you, Tetsurou... but okay," Kenma whispered.