Yaku One-shot

Warnings:  MENTIONED YAOI, slight depictions of blood/gore

     The amount of boys — who were probably drunk — around you was overwhelming. Their words got lost in your thoughts and you couldn't decipher one sentence from another. They were all basically the same request anyway.

     "Can I have your number?" "Let's go back to the bedrooms~" "Another drink?"

     You hadn't even been able to stomach one shot before you felt sick. After that, you declined any offer of food or beverage.

     Damn, you thought to yourself, I guess the former Fukurodani boys are famous for their reunion parties for a reason...

     Being an alumni of Karasuno, you rarely got invited to these things. But this year was special. It marked the first "milestone" (in the words of Bokuto) that his class had been out of high school. And you just so happened to be in the same year as Bokuto. So you got invited. The perks of being Karasuno's girls volleyball team manager apparently.

     The boys around you kept getting closer though. They surrounded you like you were just prey they were willing to fight over, and they may have... If Yaku hadn't stepped in.

     "Hey," he addressed the hoard of guys around you. "Leave her alone. Can't you see that she's. Not. Interested."

     Yaku Morisuke, Nekoma's former libero. Below average height, though you would never say it out loud. Pretty cute appearance, a notable feature being his soft face, which would often have a strong look of determination on it. His hair was adorable too, the way it could shine in sunlight and look shades lighter than it actually was. One more thing, he was your boyfriend.

     If Yaku had one weakness though, it would be his insecurities.

     "What's the small fry doing?" Some jerk who had been pushing you toward a private room smirked.

     "Yeah," another continued. "Shouldn't he be at a daycare or home with Mommy and Daddy?"

     You could tell each comment from the idiots was slowly breaking Yaku. One more and he may—

     "Wait guys, maybe we should back off," someone said, with no concern in their voice. "If he's defending her, we should leave her be. He does have low standards after all, she's not worth our time."

     —break.

     Yaku was on him in seconds. Clawing at faces, pulling hair, biting hands. Any form of hurt he could bestow was being dealt. The living room was in a frenzy by now. Screaming from the assholes who were still around you, Yaku's various threats echoing throughout the house, your crying at everything that just happened, Bokuto's yelling at Akaashi and Akaashi's simple replies of "I told you we shouldn't have invited Johzenji." Nothing was silent and you just wanted to go home.

     By the time everything was calmed down, Yaku had a bloody nose, the possibility of a broken finger, and his arm had a bite mark on it. Lovely. The fuck boys had left, mostly thanks to Bokuto's uttered complaints about the blood on the floor and the threats of not inviting them back in five years. Kuroo and Kenma were still there, lying on the couch sleeping. Aww, they were so cute together, cuddling close as if no one was watching.

     Your attention focused back on Yaku however.

     "How do you feel..?" You questioned him.

     "I've been better," he joked. His laughing turned to wincing though, proof that he wasn't so okay.

     You shook your head. "That won't do," you whispered, scooting closer to him.

     His lips met yours before you could even close your eyes. Caught off guard, the kiss only lasted about three seconds. You pulled away, eyes wide and out of breathe.

     "You have to let me get ready!" You chided.

     "Whatever," he countered, brushing some stray hairs out of his face. Oh my lord was he handsome. It may just be the small concentration of alcohol in you, but who cares? You wanted this boy, and you wanted him bad.

     Loosing all rational thought, you picked him up, promptly opened the door, called your goodbyes, and threw him in your car. He didn't protest once, and even buckled his seatbelt before you had the chance to climb into the driver's side.

     "So where are we going?" He finally asked.

     "Somewhere private," you responded. "Like my house."

     "Works for me~"

     "Anything works for you."

     "Well, that's why you keep me around."

     "True, true. Now shut up and start doing what you're good at."

      The rest of your car ride was filled with sweet, dirty words. Yaku may essentially be the former "team mom" but oh god, he could get you turned on faster than anyone you knew.