Kenma One-shot (sin)

ahhhh I got it finished first, we can obviously see my priorities...
anywho, I would link the song mentioned at the end but I feel as though people would turn away immediately like "wtf is she doing" so look it up yourself!

-

   "Kenma."
   "What?"
   "Come here."
   "No."
   "Fine."
   You lifted the blonde up from his comfortable seat on the couch and carried him princess-style to the bedroom.
   "So," you said.
   "Put me back," he demanded, no set emotion in his voice. It was like he was waging a war in his head over what he desired. ((references tho))
   Apparently his sinful desires won out because soon he was lying seductively on the bed.
   "Kenma please."
   "Is this not what you wanted?"
   "Of course it's what I wanted, but get your freaking clothes off."
   He quickly obliged, starting with his shirt. Despite what one may think, the damn kid had abs. Nice abs.
   "Damn."
   "(Name), we do this like every other day. Can you not?"
   "Shush your sassy mouth or I won't do what you like."
   He rolled his eyes but shut his mouth.
   Less than a minute later he was stripped down to everything but his boxers (which had cats on them).
   "What first?"
   "Do what you want, I don't care."
   "Oh really~?"
   You stroked his hair and dragged your fingers down his chest, his body twitching at the intimate contact.
   "Fuck, (Name), just get to it."
   "I thought I could 'do what I want' because 'you don't care.'"
   "Stop please. Just, I don't know how much longer I'll last. I'd like to enjoy it."
   "Hmm, so needy~"
   "I can just put my clothes back on and go back to playing video games—"
   "No. Get your kittens off."
   "God, it was a gift from Kuroo, you know he's not the best gift-giver."
   "Whatever. Take. The. Boxers. Off."
   He slowly pulled them down to reveal his arousal.
   "Someone really is needy."
   "Please."
   Kenma was practically begging, and you had no choice but to grant his wishes. It pained you more than you'd like to admit to see the setter in so much discomfort when you weren't touching him.
   He quietly layed down on his back, whimpering as he waited for you to crawl on top of him.
   "Only for you," you whispered in his ear.
   He adjusted to your pace rather quickly and matched with thrusts of his own.
   "You love it when I ride you, don't you~"
   All he could answer in response was a thin line of profanities and moans.
   "D-don't stop," he whined, face scrunching in pleasure.
   "Not until you tell me I can," you promised.
   In the matter of minutes he was done, finishing with the incoherent utterings of "fUCK" "don't" "hmmmnnnggg" and various other sound effects.
   "Can we do that again?"
   "Says the one who came first."
   "'Kay, I'll go back out now."
   "Kenmaaaa, I was joking."
   "So that's a yes?"
   "Of course it's a yes, I love you after all."
   "I love you too... So let me set the pace this time."
   "Don't get too ahead of yours—"
   "I do it or I leave. And I'd also like to listen to Wonderful Rush, Nico ver."
   "Your wish is my command..."