Hinata Songfic

song: Everything's Okay by Lenka

-

   "Hahahaha..." you laughed to yourself in hysteria. Your hectic life had gotten the best of you, and you were beginning to lose it.

   "Woah," Hinata soothed. "Calm down, you're all like BWAH and UWAGH, when you should be GWAH and AHHN."

   "Hinata what..." you questioned, emotions leveling out.

   "Well I'm just saying, you look really upset and uptight."

   It's not like you were hiding your crazed feelings right now. In fact, looking around, you realized you were outside on your porch, just previously laughing like a maniac. Wow, you thought, what's happened to me?

   Brushing your hair flat, you shook your head. It was probably better to tell him the truth, rather than the small bundle of energy try every method he knew to figure out what's bothering you. Taking a deep breath, you responded.

   "I'm okay, just a little... stressed," you admitted.

   "So what's up (name)-chan? What's bothering you?"

   "When I got up this morning I didn't even know how I was going to go on throughout the day. I just need some hope for a better day, your love to find a way. I just need my sunshine, which is you. I need you to help me."

   "Hey," Hinata said.

   "Hey what?"

   "Everything's okay."

-

ahhh it's so short I'm sorry!!
I even said I would update more today ;-;
ughhh stupid chores, but there may be another songfic later tonight